- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Prominent Commercial Premises In Centre Of Town
- Prime Ground Floor Retail/Office space
- Economy 7 Heating
- Possible Additional Office Space Available On 1st & 2nd Floor
- Good sized1st & 2nd Floor Apartment With Flexible Accommodation
- 1 Reception / 3 Bedroom or 2 Reception / 2 Bedroom
- Excellent Investment Or Business Potential
- Local Pay & Display Car Parks
- Excellent Links to Belfast/Newtownards Via Car, Bus Or Train
Additional InformationThis prime commercial unit offers excellent potential for any investor or business owner keen to expand their current portfolio or start one. The ground floor premises have a spacious main reception/office at the front with additional office/storage space to the rear of the property. Upstairs there is a generous apartment with flexible accommodation offering up to three bedrooms and 1 reception or 2 bedrooms with 2 receptions. The apartment benefits from a well proportioned kitchen and separate shower room. With local Pay & Display car parks, links to Belfast, Newtownards and Holywood via bus, train or car, the premises are ideally located and not an opportunity to be missed.
- Communal gate entrance, door to ground floor shop/office unit:
- MAIN OFFICE
- 7.67m x 3.84m (25' 2" x 12' 7")
- OFFICE 2
- 2.64m x 2.26m (8' 8" x 7' 5")
Understairs storage area, part wooden tiled walls
- OFFICE 3
- 2.64m x 2.03m (8' 8" x 6' 8")
Rear toilet with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin
Rear concrete storage area
Backdoor leading to rear of property
- Wood panelled door with glass panel
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance hall with Economy 7 heater leading to 1st & 2nd floor apartment
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Redring electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, carpeted flooring, tiled walls
- High and low fitted cupboards, oven with extractor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, Economy 7 heater
- 5.05m x 3.48m (16' 7" x 11' 5")
Economy 7 heater
- BEDROOM 1:
- 5.05m x 4.24m (16' 7" x 13' 11")
Economy 7 heater and built in storage space/cupboard
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.48m x 2.49m (11' 5" x 8' 2")
Economy 7 heater
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.m x 3.18m (9' 10" x 10' 5")
Economy 7 heater
Travelling into Bangor via Belfast, continue along the under the flyover coming into Bangor town centre. Continue through the lights onto Abbey Street and number 6 is situated on the left hand side before the mini roundabout at the Bus/Train Station.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »