- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb First Floor, Two Bedroom Apartment Overlooking The Abercorn Basin In The Prestigious Arc Development
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Living Area With 35 Foot Balcony Enjoying A Sunny Aspect Overlooking The Abercorn Basin
- Spectacular Views Over Abercorn Basin & Towards The Cave Hill
- Luxury High Gloss Contemporary Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Neff Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom With White Stylish Suite
- Remote Control Entrance Gates To Allocated Covered Car Parking Space
- Surround Sound Music System
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Extremely Convenient City Location
- Located Beside Titanic Belfast
- Communal Courtyard Gardens
- Contemporary Communal Area's With Lift Access To All Floors
- Available For Occupation May 2021
Additional Information6-02 The Arc is a superb two bedroom apartment located on the first floor ideally situated overlooking the Abercorn Basin in one of Belfast's most exclusive landmark developments. This magnificent apartment commands one of the best views in Belfast, taking in views over the Abercorn Basin and towards the Cave Hill. The Arc is situated beside Titanic Belfast.
The apartment offers a stunning outlook through its extensive corner South West facing glazing. The large balcony extending to 35 foot is access off the spacious living/dining room. The stylish modern kitchen characterises the quality of this apartment. The two double bedrooms, master ensuite and contemporary bathroom, music surround system, enclosed car space, higher than normal floor to ceiling heights and excellent specification finish all contribute to make this apartment a truly outstanding home or investment.
Titanic Quarter is a vibrant and most accessible area of Belfast, and with Titanic Belfast now open, the Metropolitan College and many major intellectual companies investing in the area - the cosmopolitan appeal at Titanic Quarter will only continue to grow.
- COMMUNAL AREA:
- Communal entrance with lift and stair access to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door leading to entrance hall.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler, JAMO surround sound music system with DVD player and FM DAB radio.
- LIVING / KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.83m x 4.44m (22' 5" x 14' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Integrated oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor in kitchen area. Low voltage lighting. Stunning views. Access to large wrap around balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.34m x 2.77m (14' 3" x 9' 1")
(at widest points)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising; fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower. Wall mounted WC. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Chrome heating towel rail. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Large wall mirror. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.77m (10' 6" x 9' 1")
- Contemporary white shite comprising; panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Wall mounted WC. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Recessed surround sound speakers. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Large wall mirror. Low voltage lighting.
- Communal landscape courtyard gardens. 40 foot south west facing terrace overlooking marina. Secure underground car parking with remote controlled entrance gates and designated parking space. Magnificent public realm space to the front of apartment building with outlook over marina.
Queens Road, Titanic Quarter, Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »