- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Grade A Office Suite of c. 4,300 sq ft
- On Site Car Parking
Additional InformationJennymount Business Park is located on North Derby Street, off York Road in North Belfast on the historic site of Jennymount Linen Mill. The Mill was originally constructed in 1856 and the landmark Lanyon Building was later added in 1891.
The subject properties were converted into office accommodation in 2002 and have undergone extensive refurbishment over recent years to provide modern office suites arranged over 6 blocks of accommodation.
The scheme currently comprises in excess of 85,000 sq ft of high specification space, situated in a high profile / strategic location on the periphery of Belfast City Centre.
* Within easy access of the province’s M1, M2 and M3 network via the nearby York Street Interchange.
* In close proximity to the city’s major public transport links to include Yorkgate Railway Halt and numerous bus routes.
* Approximately 2 miles north of Belfast City Centre, c. 4 miles from Belfast City Airport and c. 18 miles from Belfast International Airport.
* 200 space on site surface car park and secure directors car park.
* On–site facilities include the Cathy Short Theatre conference / presentation suite – free to use for all tenants.
* Occupiers include Abbey Bond Lovis, NSPCC, Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, Property Pal, Prestige, Staff Nursing, Kaizen Print, Franklins and Sundara Design.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »