- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Spacious Duplex Apartment in Prime Residential Location
- Approximately 1810.2 sq ft
- Outstanding Modern Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area
- Door from Dining Area to Balcony (Westerly Facing)
- 3 Double Bedrooms all with Ensuite Facility (one bedroom currently used as living room)
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Timber Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Wired for Audio System and Surround Sound Stereo System
- Private Landscaped Brick Paviour Parking and Seating Area
- Beam Vacuum System and Utility Room
- Underfloor Heating on First Floor
- Study Room and Excellent Storage in Eaves on Upper Level
- Convenient Access to Lagan Valley Regional Park and Good Commuting Access to City Centre
Additional InformationAn exceptional Duplex Apartment in a prime location in South East Belfast close to Lagan Valley Regional Park and within easy commuting distance to the outer ring and the City Centre. The increasingly popular Ormeau Road is a short walk away and this fine location offers a range of amenities for prospective purchasers.
The superb accommodation is laid out on two floors. A magnificent kitchen with adjoining utility room and large dining room open to balcony is complemented by three double bedrooms with ensuite facilities (nb one bedroom is currently used as a living room). Additionally complimented by a study, excellent storage facilities, outside parking and seating area, gas heating and double glazed windows.
We highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panels and intercom video entrance system, porcelain tiled floor.
- The entire first floor has underfloor heating.
- SPACIOUS MODERN KITCHEN AND DINING AREA:
- 9.04m x 6.12m (29' 8" x 20' 1")
Magnificent range of modern kitchen units, granite work surfaces, breakfast bar area, 1.25 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor canopy and integrated fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated microwave, integrated oven, porcelain tiled floor.
- DINING AREA:
- Gas log effect feature fireplace, low voltage spotlights, sliding door to balcony.
- UTILITY ROOM OFF KITCHEN:
- Granite work surfaces, sink unit, mixer taps, beam vacuum system, range of built-in units, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, porcelain tiled floor.
- Porcelain tiled floor, low flush wc, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising free standing bath, vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 4.16m (14' 2" x 13' 8")
- 2.95m x 2.19m (9' 8" x 7' 2")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.15m x 5.28m (20' 2" x 17' 4")
Excellent storage in eaves, solid wood flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage under, low flush wc, shower cubicle with shower unit, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.22m x 5.89m (20' 5" x 19' 4")
Storage in eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, partly tiled walls.
- Brick paviour parking and seating area. Parking to front for two cars.
From Ormeau Road turn into Annadale Avenue, then left into Mornington, and the property is at end of the cul-de-sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »