- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern ground floor apartment
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 2 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Large open plan living/kitchen/dining room
- Front and rear doors
- Phoenix gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Parking and communal garden
Additional InformationThis luxury ground floor apartment has been presented to an excellent standard throughout and offers generous accommodation at an affordable price. It would make an ideal first home or indeed a convenient home from which to enjoy retirement.
The property offers 2 double bedrooms including master with ensuite shower room, a bathroom, and a generous open plan living/kitchen/dining room. The kitchen is well equipped and finished in walnut effect units and benefits from its own rear door with access to the communal garden or parking area. Heating is via Phoenix gas boiler and naturally the property enjoys uPVC double glazing throughout.
Convenient to Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast, we think you'll be surprised by the space and standard of finish and therefore we invite you to view internally at your earliest opportunity.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- Access to storage cupboard. Smoke alarm.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 6.25m x 3.63m (20' 6" x 11' 11")
T.V and internet point. Double panelled radiator. Smoke alarm.
- 2.44m x 3.63m (8' 0" x 11' 11")
Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with marble effect roll edge worktops. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Stainles steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor, double panelled radiator and smoke alarm. Gas boiler located in the kitchen. Rear door for access to communal garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 2.95m (13' 7" x 9' 8")
Single panel radiator. Access to en-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle. Fully tiled. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 3.07m (9' 3" x 10' 1")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower and glass shower screen. Fully tiled. Single panel radiator and extractor fan.
- Parking to front of apartment block. Communal garden accessible via rear door.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the Bangor, Newtownards dual carriageway turn onto Green Road, Conlig to where Green Gables is located just at the brow of the hill on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »