This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial Country Residence Occupying A Mature And Private Setting Of Approximately 0.65 Acre
- Exclusive Rural Location Convenient To Lisburn, Moira, Belfast And International Airport.
- Spacious And Well Presented Family Accommodation Extending To Approximately 3850 Square Feet
- Spacious Reception Hall With Mahogany Curved Staircase
- Drawing Room With Mahogany And Cast Iron Period Style Fireplace
- Family Room With Mahogany And Cast Iron Period Style Fireplace
- Study With Range Of Built In Furniture
- Spacious Hand Crafted In Frame Kitchen With Extensive Range Of Appliances And Aga Oil Fired Range
- Open Plan Family Living And Dining Areas With Patio Doors To Gardens
- Spacious Sun Room With Multi Aspects Over Gardens And Surrounding Countryside
- Utility Room And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms (Two With Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious Main Bathroom With Free Standing Bath Tub, Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Twin Basins
- Well Maintained And Mature Gardens With An Extensive Variety Of Trees And Shrubs
- South Facing Aspect To Rear / Tobermore Brick Set Pathways And Paved Patio Area
- Gated Entrance To Tarmac Driveway With Parking Areas And Detached Large Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Pressurised Hot Water System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors In PVC Frames / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Plaster Cornices And Hardwood Internal Doors
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale "The Mill Race" at Lower Ballinderry, this most impressive country residence is set in spacious and well maintained grounds with pleasant rural aspects over the surrounding countryside.
The exclusive location is further enhanced by its convenience and the commuter will appreciate the central proximity to Lisburn, Moira, Belfast And International Airport.
Internally, this substantial five bedroom home offers an abundance of well proportioned and highly adaptable accommodation, all of which, is presented and maintained to exceptional standards throughout with an extensive specification to keep it up to date with the many requirements of family life.
A later addition to the original layout is a large extension which includes a spacious kitchen with open plan family living and dining areas with double doors opening into a large sun lounge with multi aspects over the gardens and surrounding countryside.
In addition, there is a large detached double garage with loft storage, tarmac driveway, generous parking and turning areas, gated entrance and the original mill race stream running along the front boundary.
We are most confident this fine country home will not disappoint and highly recommend an appointment to view to appreciate fully its many features and attributes.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Panelled entrance door. Leaded and stained glass side panels and fan light. Tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature mahogany carved staircase with spindled balustrade to gallery landing. Plaster cornice. Tiled floor. Spotlights.
- DRAWING ROOM:20' 1" x 13' 3" (6.13m x 4.03m)
- Mahogany and cast iron period style fireplace with marble hearth. Plaster cornice. Double doors to Dining Area and Kitchen.
- FAMILY ROOM:18' 2" x 13' 3" (5.55m x 4.03m)
- Mahogany and cast iron period style fireplace and granite hearth. Plaster cornice.
- STUDY:12' 2" x 7' 11" (3.70m x 2.42m)
- Range of built in shelves and desk.
- SPACIOUS LUXURY KITCHEN WITH DINING AND LIVING AREAS AND EXTENSIVE RANGE OF APPLIANCES AND AGA RANGE:26' 6" x 25' 0" (8.07m x 7.62m)
- Extensive range of in-frame fitted units and island unit with granite work surfaces. White ceramic sink with mixer tap and water filter tap. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and water filter tap. Triple width oil fired AGA range. Neff integrated double oven. Integrated wine cooler. Two integrated dishwashers. Neff integrated coffee machine. Three large velux windows. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed patio door. Plaster cornice. Tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS SUN LOUNGE:22' 8" x 21' 4" (6.90m x 6.50m)
- Log effect gas fire. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed French doors to Patio. Plaster cornice. Tiled floor.
- REAR HALL:
- PVC double glazed door to driveway. Tiled floor. Plaster cornice.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of built in units. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Plaster cornice.
- MASTER BEDROOM:18' 3" x 16' 2" (5.57m x 4.92m)
- Measurements to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Plaster cornice.
- SPACIOUS LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Matki walk in shower enclosure. Kohler pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Kohler close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 3" x 11' 0" (4.03m x 3.36m)
- Large built in robe. Plaster cornice. Built in units with shelves and drawers.
- SPACIOUS SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Quadrant shower cubicle. Mira sport electric shower. Wash pedestal with basin and mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Plaster cornice. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):18' 4" x 11' 11" (5.58m x 3.63m)
- Measurements to include range of built in robes. Recessed spotlights. Plaster cornice.
- BEDROOM (4):13' 3" x 11' 0" (4.03m x 3.36m)
- Plaster cornice. Large built in robe.
- BEDROOM (5):11' 11" x 8' 9" (3.62m x 2.67m)
- Plaster cornice.
- SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Free standing bath tub with mixer tap and shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle. Two Duravit wash hand basins with mixer taps. Close couple low flush wc. Built in corner unit. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Plaster cornice. Chrome finish heater towel rail. Separate large hotpress.
- Exclusive rural setting with extensive gardens laid in lawns to front, side and rear. Wide variety of mature trees and shrubs. Well stocked border beds. Spacious tarmac driveway and parking area. Gated entrance. Tobermore brick set paths and large paved patio areas to rear. PVC oil storage tanks. Hot and cold outside taps. Outside lights and external power points.
- LARGE DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:24' 9" x 24' 0" (7.54m x 7.32m)
- Two roller shutter doors. Oil fired boiler. Loft storage. Light and power.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
- Expert Mortgage Advice We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances. To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929 YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY AN EARLY REPAYMENT CHARGE TO YOUR EXISTING LENDER IF YOU REMORTGAGE
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »