- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment Located just off the ever Popular Lisburn Road in South Belfast
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Double Bedroom
- Shower Room with Separate WC
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secure Electric Gates with Communal Parking Area
- Within Close Proximity to Queens University, Belfast City Hospital, Adelaide Train Station, Royal Victoria Hospital and many Local Amenities Spacious Living Room
- No Onward Chain
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Downsizer or Investor Alike
Additional InformationWe are pleased to bring to the market this modern ground floor apartment located just off the bustling Lisburn Road in South Belfast with its host of amenities all close at hand. Within close proximity to Queens University, Belfast City Hospital, Adelaide Train Station, Royal Victoria Hospital and Belfast City Centre, the property is ideally located for the City commuter.
Comprising of: living room, fitted kitchen with dining area, generous double bedroom, shower room with separate WC and secure communal off street parking with electric gates. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Competitively priced, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. We therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood front door with glass inset into reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 2.59m (14' 4" x 8' 6")
Wooden laminate effect floor, outlook to front courtyard.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, tiled floor, high voltage recessed spotlight.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit with fully tiled walls, chrome thermostatic control valve with up and over telephone hand unit, extractor fan, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 2.31m (13' 8" x 7' 7")
Outlook to rear.
- Range of high and low level units, wooden laminate effect work surface, stainless steel drainer sink with chrome mixer tap, four ring gas cooker with oven below and extractor fan above, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, access to Baxi boiler, hardwood access door to rear walkway.
Travelling along the Lisburn Road towards Balmoral Avenue, travel past Tates Avenue and take a right hand turn down Donnybrook Street. Donnybrook Court is located at the bottom of the street on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »