- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial, extended family home located on a generous site on the popular Station Road, Greenisland.
- Located close to well regarded Primary school and within easy commuting distance of Belfast via rail and the newly improved A2 Shore Road.
- 3 reception rooms including large 26ft x 21ft family room opening onto garden with built in bar area.
- Kitchen with solid wood units, integrated appliances & separate utility.
- 5 well proportioned bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room.
- Bathroom with walk in shower.
- PVC double glazed throughout / oil fired central heating / alarm system.
- Tarmac driveway offering plentiful off road parking.
- Large wrap around garden overlooking fields with covered patio & patio area.
- Detached garage with electric roller door & work shop to rear.
Station Road, Carrickfergus
- Glazed PVC front door.
- PORCH: 6' 0'' x 3' 0'' (1.83m x 0.91m)
- Tiled floor, glazed door into:-
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornicing, laminate wood floor, under stairs storage.
- W.C.: 6' 0'' x 2' 10'' (1.83m x 0.86m)
- Recessed spot lights, tiled floor & walls, w.c. corner sink, extractor fan.
- DINING ROOM: 11' 10'' x 10' 11'' (3.60m x 3.32m)
- Cornicing, window seat, picture rail, inset & tiled open fire with mock mantle.
- KITCHEN: 15' 5'' x 9' 11'' (4.70m x 3.02m)
- Pine high & low level units, contrasting work surfaces, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit & drainer, double fan oven, ceramic hob, breakfast bar, extractor fan, tiled floor, 1/2 glazed door into:-
- UTILITY: 10' 7'' x 7' 10'' (3.22m x 2.39m)
- Pine high & low level units, contrasting work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer.
- LOUNGE: 20' 7'' x 10' 10'' (6.27m x 3.30m)
- Laminate wood flooring, cornicing, marble fireplace, glazed double doors into:-
- FAMILY ROOM: 26' 9'' x 21' 0'' (8.15m x 6.40m)
- Laminate wood floor, red brick fireplace, Aga stove, exposed wooden beams, built in bar area, PVC double doors to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM: 14' 8'' x 13' 8'' (4.47m x 4.16m)
- Built in sliding robes, large picture window with rural aspect.
- EN-SUITE: 8' 7'' x 6' 10'' (2.61m x 2.08m)
- White suite comprising low flush w.c., Sink with vanity unit, walk in shower enclosure with electric shower, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor & walls.
- BEDROOM 2: 16' 7'' x 11' 9'' (5.05m x 3.58m)
- Laminate wood floor, built in robe, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM 3: 12' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.65m x 3.05m)
- W.C.: 5' 0'' x 3' 0'' (1.52m x 0.91m)
- Tiled floor & walls, low flush w.c., extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 4: 12' 0'' x 11' 0'' (3.65m x 3.35m)
- Bay window.
- BEDROOM 5: 11' 5'' x 10' 10'' (3.48m x 3.30m)
- Mirrored sliding robes.
- SHOWER ROOM: 8' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.44m x 1.83m)
- Large shower enclosure with electric shower, sink with vanity unit, recessed spot light, extractor fan, hot press.
- GARAGE: 11' 8'' x 9' 3'' (3.55m x 2.82m)
- Electric roller door, light & power, boiler, 11’8 x 6’9 workshop.
- Large garden with covered patio, patio, lawn, 10’ x 8 shed. Mature hedging and trees with open countryside outlook to rear. Outside tap. Tarmac driveway to front offering substantial off road parking
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »