- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A spacious four bedroom detached property located on the Saintfield Road
- Entrance porch leading to a hall with under stair cloaks
- Two good-sized reception rooms - both with fireplaces
- Kitchen/diner with a good range of units and access to the rear garden
- Four bedrooms - three doubles and one single
- Bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower cubicle
- Separate upstairs WC and a further outside WC
- Floored roofspace with a skylight, light & power
- Garage with light and power
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Fabulous rear garden with a sizeable lawn and a patio area
- Driveway to the front & side providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationFor The Family!
This is a spacious four bedroom detached property with a wonderful garden and lovely views across the reservoir. With great living space on offer we are sure it will appeal to growing or established families with the vision to make it their home for many years to come. The two fantastic reception rooms provide space for all the family to enjoy and the kitchen/diner is a great place to have a family meal.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance porch leading to a spacious hallway with a useful cloak room, a living room with a bay window and an open fire, a family room with a fireplace and a kitchen/diner with good storage and access to the rear garden. Upstairs comprises of four well-proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle and a separate toilet.
There is a driveway providing off-street parking and a garage with light & power. The rear garden is truly wonderful with a large lawn flanked by mature hedging. This great outdoor space will undoubtedly host many fond memories and the children will be particularly thrilled at the prospect of having their very own football pitch or tennis court.
On the Saintfield Road within the Carryduff area ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is close by providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living. The Ivanhoe Inn is a short stroll away where you can head for a drink and something delicious to eat if you don't fancy making the dinner. A number of leading primary and secondary schools are in close proximity ensuring the school run in the morning will be a breeze!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Porch
- Living Room 12' 7'' x 12' 2'' (3.83m x 3.71m)
- Family Room 12' 10'' x 12' 8'' (3.91m x 3.86m)
- Kitchen/Diner 25' 7'' x 10' 2'' (7.79m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 1 12' 8'' x 12' 3'' (3.86m x 3.73m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'' x 12' 9'' (3.91m x 3.88m)
- Bedroom 3 12' 0'' x 10' 2'' (3.65m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 4 8' 9'' x 7' 6'' (2.66m x 2.28m)
- Bathroom 9' 8'' x 5' 7'' (2.94m x 1.70m)
- Separate WC
- Garage 22' 8'' x 9' 6'' (6.90m x 2.89m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »