This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Townhouse Property
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious Separate Lounge
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Ample Dining Area and Double Doors to Rear Garden
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Floored Roof Space
- Easily Maintained Rear Garden Laid in Stones ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Off-Street Parking to the Front of the Property
- Provides Ease of Access to Belfast City Centre
- Ideal for the First Time Buyer or Young Family Alike
Additional InformationThis well presented townhouse is situated just off the bustling Castlereagh Road and is within walking distance to a range of local amenities including restaurants, shops and provides ease of access to Belfast City Centre and all transport and arterial routes.
Internally the property comprises of separate lounge, modern fully fitted kitchen open to dining area with access to rear garden through uPVC double doors. Upstairs the property consists of three well-proportioned bedrooms, contemporary shower room and access to floored roof space. Externally the property boasts a well maintained rear garden laid in stones and ample parking at the front of the property. Additionally the property benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
This property is ideally suited to the first time buyer or young family alike, we therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage and cloaks area under stairs, intruder alarm controls.
- 4.78m x 3.48m (15' 8" x 11' 5")
Measurements into bay window.
Laminate wooden floor, low voltage spotlight, glazed double door into kitchen/dining room.
- 5.46m x 3.m (17' 11" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, integrated four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, single drainer sink and a half composite sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, concealed built-in gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, open to ample dining area, laminate wooden floor, double glazed access door to rear garden, low voltage spotlight.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.m (13' 9" x 9' 10")
Measurements into square bay.
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.84m (10' 9" x 9' 4")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.39m (8' 8" x 7' 10")
Laminate wooden floor, built-in cupboards.
- WET ROOM:
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit with built-in cabinets below, chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower with soakaway, chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, alcove display, fully tiled Italian porcelain and marble mosaic walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, thermostatically controlled under floor heating..
- Enclosed rear garden laid in loose stone, paved patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining and barbecue, water tap, south facing, driveway with two off-street parking spaces.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views