- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Mid-Terrace Home
- Spacious Living /Dining Room With Open Fire
- Excellent Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazing
- Period Features Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Yard
Located in a prime residential area, just off the Lisburn Road, this attractive, red brick terrace is an ideal home for a range of prospective purchasers including the young professional or investor looking a quality home in a sought after location. The spacious accommodation comprises open plan living/ dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom suite. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, hardwood double glazed windows and many original period features throughout. The property is situated within walking distance to Queens University, City & Royal Hospitals and the popular Lisburn Road.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door with glass panel inset. Inner glass panelled door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood flooring, cornice.
- LIVING ROOM 6.86m x 3.18m (22'6" x 10'5")
- Solid wood floor, cast iron fireplace with wood surround and slate hearth.
- OPEN PLAN DINING AREA
- KITCHEN 5.59m x 1.88m (18'4" x 6'2")
- Range of high and low level units, glass fronted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, newly fitted integrated oven with ceramic hob, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM ONE 4.14m x 3.15m (13'7" x 10'4")
- Solid wood flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.20m x 2.49m (10'6" x 8'2")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with thermostatic mixer shower, part tiled walls.
- Enclosed yard to rear. Paved front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
114th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »