- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic end-terrace property located in beautiful Drumbo
- No onward chain and in excellent condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a tiled floor
- Spacious, bright & airy living room with a tiled floor
- Fantastic kitchen / diner with a range of integrated appliances
- Utility cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine
- Three bedrooms - two doubles and a single
- Modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Low maintenance and private rear garden
- Front garden laid in lawn and further space to the side
- Convenient to amenities in Lisburn and South Belfast
Additional InformationTantalising Titterington!
This is a fantastic end-terrace property located in the heart of Drumbo village and would make an ideal first time buy or investment. The property is well-presented and in immaculate condition throughout. One of the great features of this home is the large kitchen/diner that has an excellent range of units and double doors to the garden.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living room and a fantastic kitchen / diner with a breakfast bar, integrated appliances and a handy utility cupboard. Upstairs comprises two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower enclosure.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with further space to the side of the property. The rear garden is very private and low maintenance to provide great outdoor space to enjoy.
Located in the heart of Drumbo and within a short drive of Belfast, Lisburn and Carryduff where an excellent choice of amenities can be found.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.06m x 3.48m (13'4" x 11'5")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.36m x 3.45m (17'7" x 11'4")
- Utility Cupboard
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3.45m (11' x 11'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.10m (11'5" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 3 2.51m x 2.18m (8'3" x 7'2")
- Bathroom 2.46m x 1.73m (8'1" x 5'8")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »