This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Deceptively spacious family home with many interesting features
- Drawing room with tiled fireplace and hearth, separate dining room
- Family room/games room with vaulted ceiling and wood burning stove leading to uPVC conservatory
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, casual dining space, separate utility area
- Three double bedrooms, master with generous en suite dressing and shower room
- Ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom
- Fantastic range of outbuildings suitable for a range of uses including home offices, workshops, playrooms etc
- Generous parking areas and extensive level lawns with delightful outlooks over open countryside
Additional InformationSet on a generous level site with delightful aspects over open countryside this spacious family home is also extremely convenient to Antrim town, the International Airport and is easily accessible to Belfast and Lisburn via the motorway network.
The accommodation is flexible and could be tweaked to suit the needs of a variety of purchasers. Currently there are three double bedrooms (master en suite), two formal reception rooms, large games/family room leading to conservatory, ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom. Externally there are a range of outbuildings suitable as garaging, workshops and fabulous playrooms for the family to enjoy.
An internal inspection is strongly encouraged to appreciate the many features and unlimited potential of this fine home.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset to . . .
- TILED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed windows. Wooden and glazed door to . . . ENTRANCE HALL: Storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:17' 10" x 13' 7" ( 5.44 x 4.14 )
- Tiled fireplace and hearth, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:18' 0" x 10' 4" ( 5.49 x 3.15 )
- Storage cupboard understairs. Door to . . .
- KITCHEN:14' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.29 x 3.63 )
- Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, integrated oven and 4 ring ceramic hob, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps, dispay shelving, ceramic tield floor, part tiled wall, feature wooden ceiling.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine, wooden and glazed door to front, matching tiled floor.
- REAR PORCH:18' 11" x 6' 4" ( 5.77 x 1.93 )
- Matching tiled floor, part tongue and groove ceiling. Door to rear garden.
- REAR HALLWAY WITH SITTING AREA:
- Boiler room with oil fired boiler.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled white suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, large fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan, pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:18' 8" x 16' 10" ( 5.69 x 5.13 )
- (not including bar) Brick fireplace and hearth with wood block surround, vaulted pine tongue and groove ceiling, brick bar with tiled worktops. Door to rear. Double door to . . .
- UPVC CONSERVATORY:13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09 x 3.25 )
- LANDING: Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.17 x 3.3 )
- Range of built-in robes, overhead storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, part tiled walls, dressing area.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.47 x 2.79 )
- BEDROOM (3):12' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.81 x 2.97 )
- Access to roofspace.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shelved hotpress with copper cylinder, part tiled walls.
- GARAGE:18' 7" x 16' 10" ( 5.66 x 5.13 )
- Twin up and over door.
- WORKSHOP:17' 11" x 12' 11" ( 5.46 x 3.94 )
- ROW OF 3 PIG HOUSES IN NEED OF REPAIR
- POOL ROOM:18' 1" x 14' 7" ( 5.51 x 4.45 )
- Door to . . .
- PLAYROOM:18' 5" x 15' 8" ( 5.61 x 4.78 )
- Part tongue and groove ceiling.
- LOFT:28' 4" x 18' 11" ( 8.64 x 5.77 )
Contact Independent Mortgages & Loans For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Independent Mortgages & Loans. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »