- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A superb ground floor apartment situated in the heart of Dundrum Village, with exquisite views over Dundrum Bay and the Mourne Mountains.
- Located in a popular shorefront development and providing ease of access to Newcastle, Downpatrick and the main arterial routes to Belfast which is a 40-minute drive.
- Murlough National Trust Nature Reserve, the historic Dundrum Castle and Keel Point are all within walking distance
- Royal County Down Golf Club, the Mourne Mountains, Tollymore and Castlewellan forests, and Newcastle are only a short drive away.
- Beautiful south- facing waterfront setting in a delightful village location within walking distance of a number of local shops, cafes, scenic coastal walks and excellent restaurants including Mourne Seafood Bar and The Bucks Head Inn.
- Nature lovers will be in heaven watching and listening to the many species of seabirds which include herons and oyster catchers plus seasonal arrivals throughout the year, notably geese flying past in the winter and terns and house martins in the summer.
- Spacious and well-presented accommodation throughout including an open plan living-dining-kitchen that provides direct access to an excellent south-facing rear garden with paved patio to enjoy the spectacular views.
- Modern fitted kitchen including a generous corner breakfast bar with four bar stools that provides the perfect social hub for entertaining as well as casual dining.
- An expansive garden provides an excellent spot for al fresco dining and sunbathing – unwind, relax and enjoy the spectacular views over Dundrum Bay.
- Two bright and well-presented bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes (Master with ensuite shower room).
- Modern family bathroom suite.
- Ample storage facilities throughout.
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
- Private car parking with ample guest parking.
- This amazing apartment is ideal for those seeking a seaside retreat/holiday home or those looking for a permanent home base.
Proudly positioned within an exclusive development, 59 The Quay is undoubtedly one of Northern Ireland’s premier properties located in the picturesque village of Dundrum. This beautifully presented ground floor apartment is nestled at the foot of the spectacular Mourne Mountains. The location is second to none and is renowned for the miles of stunning beaches, superb restaurants, ample leisure facilities and many tourist attractions. Providing uninterrupted views of the Mourne Mountains, this superb property has been designed to take full advantage of its unrivalled position over Dundrum Bay. Featuring bright and spacious accommodation throughout, this superb property offers an expansive, enclosed garden that provides the perfect place to unwind and take in the stunning views. Providing the discerning purchaser with the opportunity to acquire a peaceful, coastal bolt hole in a popular County Down location, we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience you will be impressed with what awaits you!
Solid wood front door.
Two generous storage closets. Electrical cupboard, radiator, recessed spotlights, wall lights and Alarm system. Laminate wood flooring.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA:
28’4” x 16’3” (8.63m x 4.95m)
At widest points. Excellent selection of high to low-level fitted units with Formica worktops and array of storage and shelving. Equipped with American-Style Fridge Freezer. Integrated NEFF microwave. 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer. Integrated oven and four ring electric hob. Stainless steel T-box chimney style extractor fan with hood. Recessed spotlights. Under cabinet lighting. Partially tiled walls and tiled floor. Spacious, corner fitted breakfast bar.
Semi-solid wood flooring. Recessed spotlights. Breath-taking and uninterrupted views over Dundrum Bay and of the Mourne Mountains. Sliding French doors leading to enclosed garden. Sky and BT phone line access points, 3 wall mounted radiators.
11’8” x 10’10” (3.56m x 3.29m)
At widest points. Walk-in wardrobe. Extensive views. Wall mounted TV point. Wall mounted radiator.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
8’6” x 4’8” (2.60m x 1.43m)
At widest points. Tiled shower enclosure with bi-fold shower door and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush W/C. Partially tiled walls and tiled floor. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights and mirror light. Porthole window. Wall mounted radiator.
10’1 x 9’3” (3.08m x 2.83m)
At widest points. Built-in wardrobe which houses gas boiler. Wall mounted radiator. TV point.
9’3” x 6’6” (2.81m x 1.98m)
At widest points. Modern white bathroom suite comprising paneled bath with shower screen and attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Low flush W/C. Partially tiled walls and tiled floor. Extractor fan. Recessed spotlights. Wall mounted radiator.
Enclosed garden with paved patio providing ample space for table and chairs, ideal for relaxing and entertaining. Boundary fence with mature shrubbery and trees. Stunning views of the bay and mountains Sky satellite dish. Private car parking space with good guest parking to the front and an ample locked storage space beside the front door.
Travelling into Dundrum Village from Ballynahinch, take the first left off the main Dundrum Road before the filling station in to The Quay Development. Follow the road around past the townhouses and apartment blocks and continue straight on. No 59 is located near the end on the left-hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »