- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Mid Terrace
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Low Level Units
- uPVC Double Glazing And Gas Fired Central Heating
- Three Bedrooms, One With Ornate Feature Cast Iron Fireplace
- White Bathroom Suite With Bath And Overhead Shower
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ease Of Access To Belmont Village And Belfast City Centre
This mid terrace boasts ease of access to Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange. Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via both road and rail. Internally the home boasts a bright and spacious living environment and comprises; an open plan living/dining room, fitted kitchen and three bedrooms. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing, bathroom with white suite and gas fired central heating. This home is priced to allow for some updating and is ideally suited to the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor. Cloakroom understairs
- Lounge 10'05 x 10'04 (3.18m x 3.15m)
- Wood lamiante flooring. Archway to -
- Dining Room 10'05 x 10'04 (3.18m x 3.15m)
- Wood laminate flooring and partially woof panelled walls. Open to
- Kitchen 14'05 x 5'02 (4.39m x 1.57m)
- Range of low level units with granite effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor hood, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine and ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting. Sliding patio doors to rear yard.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'03 x 9'03 (3.12m x 2.82m)
- Ornate cast iron fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 10'04 x 9'04 (3.15m x 2.84m)
- Bedroom 3 6'08 x 6'02 (2.03m x 1.88m)
- Wood laminate flooring
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Enclosed rear yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »