- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom detached home
- Spacious lounge with gas fire
- Modern open plan kitchen/diner with an array of high and low level units
- Downstairs WC
- Four well proportioned bedrooms including master with en-suite
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Off street parking
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Floor area: Approx. 1259 sq ft
- Management fee: Approx. £125 per annum as of
59 Old Mill Manor, Laurelvale
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom detached home set in the desirable Old Mill Manor, Laurelvale. Offering a spacious lounge with gas fire, modern open plan kitchen/diner with an array of high and low level units, downstairs WC and three piece family bathroom. Externally, the home offers off street parking and a fully enclosed rear garden. with countryside views. 59 Old Mill Manor would make the perfect family residence and early viewings are highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 14' 5'' x 10' 5'' (4.39m x 3.17m) at widest point
- Access via PVC door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to under stairs storage and WC.
- WC 7' 5'' x 4' 4'' (2.26m x 1.32m)
- Tiled flooring. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Single panel radiator
- Lounge 17' 4'' x 12' 3'' (5.28m x 3.73m)
- Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Gas fireplace. Access to kitchen/diner
- Kitchen/Diner 10' 4'' x 23' 3'' (3.15m x 7.08m) at widest point
- Tiled flooring. Space for washing machine, fridge freezer and cooker. Hard wearing work top, tiled splash back. High and Low level units with breakfast bar.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space.
- Master bedroom 10' 9'' x 12' 4'' (3.27m x 3.76m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 2' 10'' x 8' 7'' (0.86m x 2.61m)
- Comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and mains shower. Vinyl flooring, tiled splash back and shower enclosure
- Bedroom 2 10' 6'' x 10' 10'' (3.20m x 3.30m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator
- Bedroom 3 10' 6'' x 12' 11'' (3.20m x 3.93m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 7' 6'' x 10' 6'' (2.28m x 3.20m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 3'' x 8' 8'' (1.90m x 2.64m) at widest point
- Three piece family bathroom comprising of; low flush WC, fitted bath with shower attachment and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and tiled splash back. Double panel radiator. Access to hot press.
- The front of the property offers off street parking along with lawn and shrubbery area. Rear garden is fully enclosed and is mainly laid in lawn with patio area
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »