59 Myrtlefield Park, Malone, Belfast BT9 6NG
6 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent Detached Family Home
- Six Spacious Bedrooms
- Drawing Room, Conservatory, Dining Room & Study
- Shower Room & Bathroom Suite
- Detached Double Garage
- Substantial South Facing Site
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Alarm System
Designed by J.C Lepper in 1908, this beautiful Arts & Crafts style detached residence extends to approximately 3584 sq ft and will make an ideal family home. Located on a substantial south facing site, the property boasts an extensive side & rear garden in lawn which will appeal to many buyers. Internally the property retains many original features throughout including ornate fireplaces, picture rails, flooring & ceilings. The accommodation comprises drawing room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen with casual dining area, utility room & study. There are six excellent bedrooms, dressing room, bathroom & shower room. In addition to this, the property benefits from oil fired central heating, fitted alarm system, large driveway & detached double garage which currently has a planning application in place for conversion to granny flat. Well maintained by its current owners, the property has recently been painted externally and had new fascia & soffit fitted throughout. Rarely does a property with such character & charm come onto the market, particularly on such a premium site, and as such viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION PORCH
- Tiled flooring. Hardwood door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Original solid wood parquet flooring. Telephone room. Picture rail. Cornice.
- DRAWING ROOM 19'8 x 18'4 (5.99m x 5.59m)
- Feature open fire with tiled surround & hearth, side bay window, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM 18'2 x 16'9 (5.54m x 5.11m)
- Feature open fire with tiled hearth & inset, wood mantle, picture rail.
- CONSERVATORY 24'1 x 20'2 (7.34m x 6.15m)
- At widest points.
- STUDY 13'2 x 10'1 (4.01m x 3.07m)
- KITCHEN 16'6 x 15'9 (5.03m x 4.80m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for dishwasher, double stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
- DINING AREA
- UTILITY 20'4 x 10'0 (6.20m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, sink unit, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM SIX 12'7 x 9'6 (3.84m x 2.90m)
- SHOWER ROOM 8'0 x 7'8 (2.44m x 2.34m)
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, walk in electric shower, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Linen cupboard, hot press, storage under stairs.
- BEDROOM ONE 20'1 x 15'7 (6.12m x 4.75m)
- Feature fireplace with wood surround, tiled hearth & inset, pedestal wash hand basin, picture rail, ornate ceiling.
- BEDROOM TWO 16'8 x 16'4 (5.08m x 4.98m)
- Tiled fireplace. Built in robe. Picture rail. Cornice.
- BEDROOM THREE 16'7 x 16'4 (5.05m x 4.98m)
- Tiled fireplace with wood surround. Built in robe.
- DRESSING ROOM 11'1 x 4'3 (3.38m x 1.30m)
- Built in storage.
- Low flush W.C, bidet, walk in shower, panel bath, wash hand basin with storage below, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush W.C.
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM FOUR 16'7 x 15'8 (5.05m x 4.78m)
- Storage into eves.
- BEDROOM FIVE 13'6 x 11'9 (4.11m x 3.58m)
- Storage into eves.
- Enclosed south facing garden to rear & side. Driveway to front.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 20'9 x 17'6 (6.32m x 5.33m)
- Two up & over doors. Please note a planning application has been submitted for conversion of the detached double garage to granny flat. Plans available on request.
- Approx £3051.20 per annum.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »