59 Mealough Road, Carryduff, Belfast BT8 8LS
3 Bed House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Attractive semi detached family home set in a rural location on the outskirts of Carryduff
- Property boasts a traditional farmhouse feel with well-proportioned accommodation
- Entrance hall with parquet wood flooring
- Lounge with feature fireplace, coal effect gas fire and feature book shelves either side
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open plan into a large dining area
- Family room with multi fuel burner, vaulted ceiling and double doors leading onto garden
- Ground floor cloakroom/wc
- Three first floor bedrooms all with views over countryside
- Two en suite shower rooms
- Family bathroom with three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating and partial double glazed
- Superb gardens to rear in lawns, shrubs and brick paved walkways with panoramic views over surrounding countryside
- Driveway to front accessed through double gates with lawns and trees to side.
- Easy access to Saintfield Road which offers great transport links into Belfast which is only a 15 minute drive away
Room to Grow!
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a family home in a tranquil rural location. Situated on a private site benefitting from mature trees, a private back garden, easily maintained lawns and a drive-way this property is perfect for families searching for a home on which to put their stamp on.
On the ground floor currently comprises a lounge with an Adam style fireplace and feature bookcases giving it that country farmhouse feel as well as a kitchen /dining area with solid wood cupboards and integrated appliances the perfect place to entertain family or friends. The property also has a ground floor cloakroom/wc, a family room with a multi fuel stove, vaulted ceiling and double doors opening onto rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms all with views over the countryside, two en suite shower rooms, a dressing room and a family bathroom with three piece suite.
The main property has a garden to the front in lawns and trees with a stone chip driveway which is accessed through double wooden gates. To the rear is a garden laid in lawns, shrubs and trees with brick paved walkways and patio which is perfect place for enjoying the uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a lucky purchaser to buy a home with an abundance of potential. The property is well presented both inside and out and is ready move into. With a superb location providing easy access to a host of local schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and local transport this property and its fantastic location really have to be seen to be believed.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Entrance Hall 10'4" x 5'1"
Lounge 19'6" x 13'11"
Kitchen/Dining room 26'0" x 13'6"
Ground floor wc
Family room 14'10" x 11'5"
Boot room 11'4" x 8'0"
Bedroom 1 14'1" x 13'10"
Bedroom 2 10'7" x 9'9"
Bedroom 3 13'10" x 8'4"
Dressing Room 9'7" x 4'9"
Bathroom 10'6" x 8'4"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »