- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive detached family home set in a rural location on the outskirts of Carryduff
- Benefiting from an adjoining spacious 1200 Sq ft (approx) unit with potential for business use
- Property boasts a traditional farmhouse feel with well-proportioned accommodation
- Entrance hall with parquet wood flooring
- Lounge with feature fireplace, coal effect gas fire and feature book shelves either side
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances open plan into a large dining area
- Family room with multi fuel burner, vaulted ceiling and double doors leading onto garden
- Ground floor cloakroom/wc
- Three first floor bedrooms all with views over countryside
- Two en suite shower rooms
- Family bathroom with three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating and partially double glazed
- Superb gardens to rear in lawns, shrubs and brick paved walkways with panoramic views over surrounding countryside
- Driveway to front accessed through double gates with lawns and trees to side.
- Easy access to Saintfield Road which offers great transport links into Belfast which is only a 15 minute drive away
Room to Grow!
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a family home in a tranquil rural location. Situated on a private site benefiting from mature trees, a private back garden, easily maintained lawns and a drive-way. This property is perfect for families searching for a home on which to put their stamp on.
This unique property also benefits from having an adjoining spacious storage unit of approximately 1200sq ft which has the potential to be converted into business use giving the lucky purchaser the opportunity to work from home.
On the ground floor currently comprises a lounge with an Adam style fireplace and feature bookcases giving it that country farmhouse feel as well as a kitchen /dining area with solid wood cupboards and integrated appliances the perfect place to entertain family or friends. The property also has a ground floor cloakroom/wc, a family room with a multi fuel stove, vaulted ceiling and double doors opening onto rear garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms all with views over the countryside, two en suite shower rooms, a dressing room and a family bathroom with three piece suite.
The main property has a garden to the front in lawns and trees with a stone chip driveway which is accessed through double wooden gates. To the rear is a garden laid in lawns, shrubs and trees with brick paved walkways and patio which is perfect place for enjoying the uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a lucky purchaser to buy a home with an abundance of potential. The property is well presented both inside and out and is ready move into. With a superb location providing easy access to a host of local schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and local transport this property and its fantastic location really have to be seen to be believed.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Entrance Hall 10'4" x 5'1"
Lounge 19'6" x 13'11"
Kitchen/Dining room 26'0" x 13'6"
Ground floor wc
Family room 14'10" x 11'5"
Boot room 11'4" x 8'0"
Bedroom 1 14'1" x 13'10"
Bedroom 2 10'7" x 9'9"
Bedroom 3 13'10" x 8'4"
Dressing Room 9'7" x 4'9"
Bathroom 10'6" x 8'4"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »