- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive small holding fronting the main Dernaflow Road
- Cottage style dwelling comprising 3 receptions, 4 bedrooms
- Range of outhousing
- Approx. 16 acres of land
- Excellent order throughout
- Ideally situated just off the Foreglen Road
- Suitable for equestrian / small animal use
- For Sale - on instructions from the owner.
Residential Holding comprising Detached 'Cottage Style' dwelling together with approximately 16 acres of land (inc. a 3.5 acre field at Drumrane Road) and range of outhousing.
- This attractive holding which fronts the main Dernaflow Road, approximately 2.5 miles from Dungiven is overlooked by Benbraddagh Mountain and is in excellent condition. The holding is extremely well situated just off the main Foreglen Road and would be suitable for equestrian use or for small animal use.
- Dwelling House
- Accommodation comprising -:
- Entrance Hall, Living Room with open fire, Dining Room, Reception Room, Fully Fitted Kitchen with range, Utility Room, Shower Room, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, First Floor - Hotpress, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4 and Bathroom.
Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing and fascia.
- Mature gardens laid in lawn to front of property.
- Range of Outbuildings comprising -:
- Concrete yard with range of traditional stone-built outbuildings to include Byres, General Purpose Shed and Sheep House.
- LOT 1:
- Approximately 12.5 acres of land adjacent to dwelling house laid out in 5 good sized fields with some fronting the road. The lands have all been recently re-seeded and are well watered and fenced for sheep.
- LOT 2 - SALE AGREED
- Approximately 3.5 acres of top class agricultural land situated just off the Drumrane Road and accessed by good hard lane-way. The lands are in excellent heart and are well fenced and watered. Lot 2 is now being sold separately, offers close on Friday 15th March 2019 at 5 pm. - NOW SALE AGREED.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »