- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms & Two + Receptions
- Ground Floor Shower Room & First Floor Bathroom
- Double Glazed / Corner Site
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Detached Garage / Gardens To Front, Side & Rear
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the market this deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow situated on a corner site. Tastefully decorated and well proportioned throughout, the property offers four bedrooms, two on the ground floor and two reception rooms. There is also a ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom. An ideal family home, internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- PVC entrance door with stained glass panel, tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC entrance door, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, telephone point
- 4.66m x 3.64m (15' 3" x 11' 11")
Feature marble fireplace, wooden flooring, double panelled radiator, ceiling rose, double glass panelled doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.89m x 2.71m (9' 6" x 8' 11")
Wooden flooring, single panelled radiator
- KITCHEN WITH FAMILY AREA :
- 5.52m x 3.65m (18' 1" x 11' 12")
Range of high and low level units, round edged wooden worktops, built-in oven and hob, extractor hood, built-in dishwasher, inset 'Belfast' style sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor, part tiled walls, under unit lighting, double panelled radiator, open plan to family area with wood laminate flooring and matching units, double glazed door to rear garden, double panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.64m x 3.32m (11' 11" x 10' 11")
Built-in mirrored sliderobes, wood laminate flooring, dado rail, single panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (2)/STUDY:
- 2.77m x 2.68m (9' 1" x 8' 10")
Wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, corner wall mounted wash hand basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls
- Velux window
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.13m x 3.67m (16' 10" x 12' 0")
Eaves storage cupboards, single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.15m x 2.71m (13' 7" x 8' 11")
Wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator, built-in mirrored sliderobes, eaves storage cupboard
- Corner bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, low level WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin, tiled worktop and storage cupboard under, double panelled radiator, tiled splashbacks, velux window, low voltage spotlights, Hot Press off, roofspace access
- 6.8m x 3.64m (22' 4" x 11' 11")
Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, power, light, oil fired central heating boiler unit
- Gardens to front, side and rear with timber decking area, area set in stones, bedding areas with shrubs and trees and edged lawns.
PVC fascias and soffits
Travelling along the Gransha Road out of Bangor, turn left in to Cranley Road and continue along and No 59 is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »