- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached family home
- In need of some modernisation
- Situated within popular location
- Ease of access to local schools, health care and main arterial routes
- Living room with outlook to front
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen with access to rear patio and garden
- Three bedrooms, master with views over Bangor
- Family Bathroom
- Separate WC
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking
- Well-manicured tiered rear garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationSituated on an elevated site number 59 Church Avenue boasts views across the rooftops of Bangor and beyond. This three bedroom property presents a fantastic opportunity to create a beautiful home for a first time buyer or downsizer and is also suitable for the investor market.
To the ground floor there is a spacious hall, two reception rooms and kitchen leading to the beautifully presented tiered rear garden and patio area. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate WC.
Externally there is ample driveway parking, front and rear gardens. Situated just off the Newtownards Road, Church Avenue is within walking distance of Bangor Abbey and Castle Park as well as providing easy access to arterial routes including the Bangor Ring Road and main Belfast Road.
Considering this property's generous accommodation combined with the popular location and competitive price, we have no hesitation in recommending a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Timber and single glazed front door with single glazed top light through to entrance porch with handle.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Single glazed and timber door leading through to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With under stairs storage and cloaks.
- 4.3m x 3.6m (14' 1" x 11' 10")
Outlook to front.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.9m x 3.6m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
Outlook to rear, electric fire with tiled mantel, surround and hearth.
- 3.2m x 2.4m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
Partially tiled walls, range of low level units, space for washing machine, space for cooker, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, pantry storage, range of high level units, space for dining, access door to rear garden, laminate parquet effect floor.
- With access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.3m x 3.2m (14' 1" x 10' 6")
Outlook to front with elevated views over Bangor and the Antrim Hills beyond, integrated robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.6m (12' 2" x 11' 10")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.6m x 2.5m (8' 6" x 8' 2")
Outlook to front and elevated views over Bangor, integrated robes.
- Pea green suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, uPVC cast iron bath with hot and cold taps, thermostatically controlled shower with mixer tap and drencher attachment, shelved hotpress cupboard, partially tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Partially tiled walls, low flush WC.
- front garden laid in lawns. Private rear garden tiered, laid in lawns with mature trees and planting. Patio area accessible via kitchen. Ample driveway parking.
Travelling down the Newtownards Road out of Bangor Church Avenue is located on your right hand side. Number 59 is located on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
74th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »