59 Cavehill Road,
Belfast, BT15 5BH
4 Bed Townhouse
Offers around £179,950
Offers around £179,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Re-modeled, Refurbished and Immaculately Presented Townhouse
- Overlooking "Queen Mary`s Gardens"
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 24ft Through Lounge With PVC Double Doors To Low Maintenance Rear
- Modern Kitchen With Built-in Applinaces, Spacious Flexible Utility/WC
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Recent Gas Heating, Wiring Improvements,
- Damp Proof Course, Excellent Energy Rating
- Delightful Aspect & Views Over "Queen Mary`s Gardens"
- Contemporary Home With Grand Period Facade 10 mins To City Centre
Superbly positioned off the Cavehill Road and approx a 10 minute commute to the City Centre, this superb town house offers contemporary refurbished accommodation comprising 4 bedrooms, 24ft through lounge with oak style flooring and pvc double doors to the low maintenance rear, modern fitted kitchen and downstairs utility area/wc - a practical flexible space. The first floor offers a contemporary bathroom suite and 2 double bedrooms, master with delightful views and 2 further bedrooms on the second floor, bedroom 4 with velux style window and laminate wooden flooring. The property has been significantly improved and updated with recently installed gas central heating, rewiring, damp proof course and uPvc double glazed windows & doors.
Refurbished and presented with a contemporary eye to offer bright and modern accommodation within this grand period facade yet only 10 minutes to Belfast City Centre - Early Viewing is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Beveled glass door. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Through Lounge 7.32m`0.61m x 3.35m into bay (24`2 x 11 into bay)
- Laminate wooden flooring. Faux fireplace. Pvc double doors to rear.
- Kitchen 3.66m`1.52m x 1.83m`1.22m (12`5 x 6`4)
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator.
- Utility Room/WC
- Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower (damaged), panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, hot press / copper cylinder, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 1 3.05m`0.61m x 2.74m`1.83m (10`2 x 9`6)
- Rear aspect.
- Bedroom 2 4.57m`2.44m x 3.35m`2.74m (15`8 x 11`9)
- Front aspect.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 3.05m x 2.74m`1.22m (10 x 9`4)
- Rear aspect. Velux window.
- Bedroom 4 4.57m`2.44m x 3.35m`1.22m (15`8 x 11`4)
- Front aspect. Velux window.
- Front - Enlcosed front in pavers.
Rear - Low maintenance rear in patio.