- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing / Gas
- Superb Gardens
- Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a cul-de-sac in this much sought after development just off the Glenville Road.
The accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, good size lounge with feature fireplace open to dining room with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, both with solid wood flooring and a separate cherrywood fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel double oven and ceramic hob. Upstairs there are three bedrooms two with built in wardrobes and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite, feature roll top bath and corner shower cubicle.
Other benefits include gas heating, pvc double glazing and planning permission has been granted for a double extension to side.
Outside there is a pebbled driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- GROUND FLOOR
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, extractor fan, understairs storage.
- LOUNGE 16'7'' X 12'8'' (5.05m X 3.86m)
- Feature fireplace, slate inset, sandstone effect surround, Stovax Bruner gas stove, solid wood flooring, radiator, open to dining room
- DINING ROOM 10'7'' X 10'4'' (3.23m X 3.15m)
- Solid wood flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed sliding patio door to rear, access to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 16'9'' X 8'5'' (5.11m X 2.57m)
- Range of cherrywood high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half Franke sink, built in stainless steel double oven, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 13'0'' X 10'1'' (3.96m X 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobes, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'8'' X 10'4'' (3.25m X 3.15m)
- Built in wardrobes, cupboard, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'7'' X 8'10'' (2.92m X 2.69m)
- Built in cupboards, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator.
- Luxury white suite comprising feature free standing roll top bath on chrome ball and claw feet, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate corner shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- Pebbled driveway for ample parking.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Outside tap & light.
Timber storage unit with light & power.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »