- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb detached family residence
- 3 Receptions, 4 Bedrooms (1 ensuite),
- Spacious family accommodation
- Good order throughout
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing, fascia & soffits
- Mature spacious site
- Within close proximity to shops, churches & all other local amenities
- In addition to the dwelling there are 2 building sites with PP also available within the sale
- Dwelling House together with 2 Building Sites
- This superb detached residence comprising 3 receptions, 4 bedrooms is in good order throughout and offers spacious family accommodation. The property would also lend itself to re-development due to the site size. Located within close proximity to all local amenities the property is sure to attract a wide range of interest and internal inspection is highly recommended by the selling agent.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Porch: 3.33m x 2.26m (10'11 x 7'5)
With tiled floor, points for wall lights, pine strip ceiling and recessed lighting.
- Entrance Hall:
- With solid wood floor and understairs storage.
- Lounge: 5.41m x 3.63m (17'9 x 11'11)
- With feature black fireplace with tiled inset, parquet flooring, cove ceiling, ceiling rose, lighting on dimmer switch and points for wall lights.
- Family Room: 4.88m x 3.18m (16'0 x 10'5)
- Dining Room: 3.61m x 3.18m (11'10 x 10'5)
- With tiled floor and leading to -:
- Kitchen: 3.68m x 3.38m (12'1 x 11'1)
- Fully fitted with range of eye and low level solid mahogany units, tiled between polished granite worktops, breakfast bar, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in 'Neff' induction hob, eye level double oven, built-in extractor fan, built-in fridge, space for dishwasher and tiled floor with feature mosaic centrepiece.
- Utility Room: 4.37m x 3.28m (14'4 x 10'9)
- (to widest points)
With range of low level units, stainless steel sink unit, wine rack, walk-in storage cupboard, space for American style fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine and tiled floor. Cloaks with WC, wash hand basin, half tiled walls and tiled floor
- First Floor - Spacious Landing:
- With pine strip ceiling, walk-in hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom: 5.49m x 3.30m (18'0 x 10'10)
- Dressing Room: 2.59m x 2.18m (8'6 x 7'2)
- With laminate wood flooring.
- Comprising fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.61m x 3.38m (11'10 x 11'1)
- With picture rail.
- Bedroom 3: 3.63m x 2.54m (11'11 x 8'4)
- Bedroom 4: 3.63m x 2.57m (11'11 x 8'5)
- With suite comprising bath with telephone hand shower overhead, wash hand basin, WC, provision for shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway bordered by hedgerows and dotted with various trees and shrubbery. Enclosed yard to rear with concrete and pavior brick parking area to side. Large garden to side laid in lawn enclosed by close board fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »