- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Period Semi Detached Villa
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Attic Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Corner Bathroom
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Utility Room
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Double Garage
Additional InformationImpressive Period Residence of Architectural Merit Commanding a Magnificent Site
Constructed when Belfast was in its heyday, a period synonymous with magnificent architecture and quality craftsmanship this magnificent home exudes all that was good of its time. The generously proportioned interior designed over 3 floors comprises 5 bedrooms to first floor, 4 attic bedrooms, 4 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with utility room off, downstairs shower room and corner white family bathroom. The dwelling further offers master bedroom with en-suite shower room and south facing balcony, oil fired central heating and a mix of uPvc double glazed and single glazed windows with magnificent bays to drawing room with patio doors to walled garden. An attached double garage plus a substantial basement and mature grounds with extensive car parking combine with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport and excellent shopping make this the perfect family home.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany storm doors, wood block floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Leaded vestibule door, cornice ceiling, under stairs cloaks.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising disabled shower in white suite, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Dining Room 4.11 x 3.86 (13'6" x 12'8")
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Drawing Room 7.20 x 4.80 (23'7" x 15'9")
- Into bay, hole in wall fireplace, raised marble hearth, 2 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, square bay with patio doors to garden.
- Lounge 4.97 x 6.33 (16'4" x 20'9")
- Into bay, feature fireplace, raised hearth, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Family Room 4.01 x 4.15 (13'2" x 13'7")
- Brick fireplace, wood strip floor double panelled radiator, wall light point.
- Kitchen 4.82 x 4.58 (15'10" x 15'0")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and ceramic hob, canopy extractor fan, deep fat fryer, plumbed for dishwasher, glass dress units, half tiled walls.
- Utility Room 2.77 x 1.95 (9'1" x 6'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of low level units, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature leaded light windows, panelled radiator., airing cupboard, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.99 x 4.18 (13'1" x 13'9")
- Double panelled radiator, vanity unit.
- Bedroom 5.64 x 4.81 (18'6" x 15'9")
- Double panelled radiator, range of built-in robes, vanity unit.
- Master Bedroom 7.24 x 4.84 (23'9" x 15'11")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wall light point, pvc door to balcony.
En-suite - White suite comprising shower cubicle, shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.29 x 3.70 (7'6" x 12'2")
- Panelled radiator, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 4.19 x 2.81 (13'9" x 9'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.66 x 4.54 (15'3" x 14'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.35 x 4.15 (7'9" x 13'7")
- Bedroom 7.31 x 3.62 (24'0" x 11'11")
- 3 Double panelled radiators.
- Bedroom 5.46 x 3.76 (17'11" x 12'4")
- Cold water tank, double panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 7.95 x 3.84 (26'1" x 12'7")
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
- Basement 5.78 x 4.13 (19'0" x 13'7")
- Oil fired central heating boiler.
- Basement 6.29 x 4.70 (20'8" x 15'5")
- Basement 6.83 x 4.50 (22'5" x 14'9")
- Basement 3.37 x 2.18 (11'1" x 7'2")
- Extensive site with gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, heavily stocked, car parking bays, patio areas, walled site.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »