This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
Property Sales & Lettings NI have the Great Pleasure in Marketing ‘To Let’ this Newly Renovated, 4 bedroom, 3 story, Mid-Terrace property located just on the ever popular Crumlin Road area of Belfast , within easy access to all Local Amenities including Shops, Schools, Public Transport Routes and only a short commute to Belfast City Centre to name but a few.
• Newly renovated, 4 bedroom, Mid-Terrace property offering:
• Entrance laid in laminate wood flooring leading to:
• Spacious living area with feature bay window, laminate wood flooring and feature fireplace.
• Separate dining room laid in laminate wood flooring with under stairs storage cupboard.
• Newly fitted kitchen with an array of wall mounted units, space for the everyday appliances and ample room to accommodate a table and chairs.
• Downstairs WC with sink & pedestal
• 4 very well proportioned double bedrooms split between the 1st and 2nd floor all benefiting from new carpets.
• Separate toilet, shower room and bathroom situated on the 1st floor landing.
• Newly installed Gas fired central heating system
• New uPVC double glazed windows throughout.
• Freshly decorated plus new flooring.
• Private and secure rear yard to the rear plus garden area to the front.
• Street parking to the front of the property
Early viewing come highly recommended as the sheer scale and finish of this property can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection. Book your appointment to view today.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »