- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Maintained End Terrace Property In The Heart Of Braniel Estate
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms, One With Doors To Rear
- Fitted Kitchen With Fully Tiled Walls And Flooring
- Shower Room With Corner Shower Cubicle
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Oil Fired Central Heating
- Small Front Garden & Spacious Paved Yard To Rear
- Convenient To Local Amenities And Easy Access To Arterial Routes
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive end terrace property located in the Braniel area just off the Knock carriageway. This property has been well maintained by its current owner and comprises bright entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining/living room with doors to rear and a modern kitchen.
The first floor offers three double bedrooms and a shower room suite. Other benefits include double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed rear paved garden and the property also includes a side garden area in lawn. Located in a popular area and finished to such a high standard, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 13'4 x 12'0 (4.06m x 3.66m)
- Laminated strip wood floor.
- Dining Room 11'6 x 10'0 (3.51m x 3.05m)
- Solid wood flooring. Sliding door to rear.
- Kitchen 11'0 x 7'2 (3.35m x 2.18m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and 4 ring hob, plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'6 x 12'2 (4.11m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 8'6 (3.73m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3 10'0 x 9'2 (3.05m x 2.79m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Part tiled walls.
- Paved area to front with hedging. Paved yard to rear. Garden to side in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »