Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A fabulous home that offers an amazing opportunity to run a business or enjoy a hobby from home
- Immaculately presented offering comfortable and easy living with spilt level bedrooms
- Generous well decorated accommodation with excellent space and large gardens externally
- Commercial garage that is perfect for use as a mechanics or a similar industry
- Large kitchen with modern units and open plan dining and living space benefitting from a stove
- Separate lounge with an open fire with a feature fireplace
- Two bedrooms on the ground floor
- Modern shower room with a white suite on the ground floor
- Two double bedrooms on the first floor with plenty of eaves storage
- Family bathroom with a corner bath on the first floor
- Oil fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Generous lawns and expansive parking – could certainly be utilised by those with horses
- Idyllic countryside location yet within minutes from Crossgar village with a huge range of amenities
- Excellent value for money for the potential and class that is on offer
More Than Meets The Eye!
On first impressions you could be forgiven for thinking this was just a cute home – in fact it has a huge amount to offer by way of space and comfort, but also for anyone that could utilise excellent outdoor space and commercial garages. Anyone that works with cars, builders and those with a hobby that requires space and storage then you should certainly take a closer look at this fine home and all it has to offer.
The property itself is beautifully presented and benefits from split level sleeping accommodation and a choice of reception rooms. It could easily be utilised as bungalow living due to the two bedrooms and shower room downstairs. Upstairs are two further double bedrooms and a modern bathroom benefitting from a corner bath. The kitchen offers excellent storage in modern units and has a gas hob. A lovely feature is the open plan living and dining area in the kitchen that even comes with a multi-fuel stove that is sure to keep you cosy in the winter months. The formal lounge benefits from an open fire and dual aspect windows.
The detached commercial sized garage comes with excellent security and power points, it has been utilised by mechanics and is ideal for a number of uses but especially those involved with cars. The site is also ideal for anyone with equestrian interests as there is more than enough space for a sand school and the Rocks Chapel Road is a lovely location to go for a hack… the garage could certainly be converted to stables with little effort.
There are front and rear gardens that are ideal for children or pets and the perfectly flat rear garden has recently hosted a wedding with big marquee! Guest parking certainly shouldn’t be an issue anyway!
Rocks Chapel Road is conveniently located only a few minutes’ drive from Crossgar village and its excellent range of local amenities. Downpatrick, Saintfield and Belfast are all within easy commuting distance and local transport to leading schools is within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for more information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 18’11” x 11’11”
Kitchen/Dining Room 21’4” x 10’6”
Bedroom 1 12’9” x 12’0”
Bedroom 2 11’11” x 10’1”
Bedroom 3 12’9” x 11’11”
Bedroom 4 10’7” x 9’0”
Bathroom 8’8” x 7’11”
Shower Room 7’9” x 6’7”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 21 days)
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views