- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious 3 bed bungalow
- Promising Renovation Potential (Roofspace highly suited to a conversion)
- Lightly renovated by its current owners
- Light & Bright accommodation throughout
- Spacious Kitchen Diner open to Dining Area
- Family Bathroom with light coloured suite
- Private rear garden with generous flat lawn and easy maintenance shrub beds
- Detached and Well-proportioned Garage to the rear
- Off Street Driveway Parking
- Early Viewing is recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer this attractive detached bungalow, in this highly sought after location of Lisburn. Located in close proximity to leading schools and local transport links to both Belfast & Lisburn City Centre.
The light and bright accommodation is well presented and deceptively spacious throughout. Perfectly complimented by the private rear garden with sheltered patio area. Offering flexibility in its layout as a 3 bedroom 2 reception home or 2 bedroom 2 reception home. Lightly renovated by its current owners and offering great further potential
Nestled on a quiet site and in this unbeatable location, early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood half glazed front door, cloak stoage off, Slingsby ladder access to roofspace (prime for conversion subject to the necesary consents).
- LOUNGE / OPTIONAL BEDROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.95m (10' 12" x 12' 12")
Feature brick fireplace and slate hearth.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.54m (10' 12" x 11' 7")
Feature Bbick fireplace. Pantry/Storage area off, door through to. . .
- 2.61m x 2.1m (8' 7" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level fitted units, side draining sink, ceramic tiled splash backs, space for electric oven/firdge freezer, open through to dining area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.6m x 2.4m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.95m (11' 2" x 12' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.m (10' 12" x 9' 10")
- 2.33m x 1.95m (7' 8" x 6' 5")
Ceramic tiled walls, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over and panelled walls, hot press off.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller shutter door, power and light.
- FRONT: Stone wall to front with pillared entrance, driveway parking with space for multiple vehicles, lawn to front.
SIDE: Private sitting area, large lawn bordered by mature hedging.
When leaving Lisburn along the Pond Park Road no. 58 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »