- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Detached Family Residence In One Of South Belfast's Most Sought After Residential Addresses Which Has Been Fully Modernised And Immaculately Presented By The Current Owners And On A Large Private Mature Site
- Attractive Entrance Porch Leading To Spacious Entrance Hall With Oak Strip Floor And Decorative Cornicing, Inner Hall With Cloaks Storage And Cloakroom With WC
- Formal Dining Room With Oak Strip Floor And Attractive Carved Mahogany Fireplace, Sitting Room With Attractive Oak Fireplace
- Double Doors From Entrance Hall Leading To Living Room Overlooking Rear And Side Gardens With Access To Study And Garden Room
- Impressive Hand Painted Kitchen With Island Unit, Granite Work Surfaces, 'Rangemaster' Oven Leading To Dining Room With Built In Matching Dresser Unit And Window Seating
- Fully Fitted Utility Room
- 5 Bedrooms To Include Master Bedroom With Walk In Fitted Dressing Room And Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom With Free Standing Bath, Walk In Double Shower With Drencher Shower Head, Complimentary Tiling
- GFCH (New System Installed In 2019), Triple Double Glazed Windows (Partial Sliding Sash)
- 5Kw Solar Panels
- Security Alarm System And CCTV
- Double Electric Entrance Gates Leading To Ample Tarmac Driveway Parking To Front And Side
- Detached Garage
- Mature Manicured Private Gardens To Front, Side, And Rear In Lawns With Variety Of Mature Tree And Shrubs
- Surrounded By A Wealth Of Local Amenities, Facilities And Local Transport Links To The City Centre And Easy Access To Belfast's Leading Primary And Secondary Schools, Convenient To Royal And City Hospitals And Queens University
Additional InformationOsborne Park is undoubtedly one of Belfast's most desirable residential addresses and while this mature setting enjoys considerable privacy and seclusion, the location could not be more convenient for access to the City Centre, Lisburn Road, main arterial transport routes, leading schools and academic institutions, shops, parks, golf clubs and shopping facilities.
The property offers well-proportioned accommodation complimented by many fine architectural features synonymous with a house built in this era, including detailed corniced ceilings, period fireplaces, and wood strip flooring. The accommodation comprises an impressive entrance porch, spacious reception hall, and Inner hall with double cloaks cupboard and cloakroom with WC. There are 2 separate formal receptions room to the front of the property and then superb additional modern family living to the rear which includes living room with study and Garden room off and stunning modern kitchen open plan to dining room. On the first floor there are five generous bedrooms to include Master with Ensuite Shower Room and Dressing Room and Good sized Luxury Family Bathroom
Externally the property is positioned on an exceptional extremely private mature site laid in well-manicured lawns to front, side and rear with generous parking leading to Detached Garage.
All in all, a magnificent period residence occupying a superb mature site. Viewing is by private appointment and is highly recommended.
- Double entrance door with feature stained leaded glass window above leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed inner door with side panels leading to:
- IMPRESSIVE ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak strip floor. Decorative corniced ceiling with ceiling rose.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Oak strip floor. Double cloaks cupboard.
- Tiled walls and floor. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Feature radiator.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 6.48m x 4.29m (21' 3" x 14' 1")
Wide oak strip floor. Decorative corniced ceiling and ceiling rose. Picture rail. Attractive carved mahogany fireplace with slate in lay and hearth and brick inset.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 4.01m (14' 7" x 13' 2")
Oak strip floor. Attractive oak fireplace with tiled feature inset and tiled hearth. Decorative corniced ceiling and ceiling rose.
- Glazed double doors from entrance hall to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.59m x 3.66m (24' 11" x 12' 0")
Wide oak strip floor. Corniced ceiling. Painted wooden fireplace with brick inset and wood burning stove. Double doors to:
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 6.35m x 3.68m (20' 10" x 12' 1")
Slate floor. Tongue and groove vaulted ceiling. 2 x Velux windows. Door to side garden.
- STUDY / OFFICE:
- 2.46m x 2.31m (8' 1" x 7' 7")
Solid wooden floor. Built-in storage cupboard.
- LUXURY OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 8.2m x 3.76m (26' 11" x 12' 4")
Full range of high and low level hand painted units. Twin old Belfast sinks. Granite work surfaces. Integrated 'Siemens' dishwasher. Stainless steel 'rangemaster' oven with 5 ring gas hob and granite splashback. Island unit with breakfast bar. Corniced ceiling. Slate floor. 'Siemens' American style fridge/freezer.
DINING AREA - Window seating. Slate floor. Decorative corniced ceiling and ceiling rose. Matching fitted dresser unit.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 1.96m (12' 4" x 6' 5")
Range of fitted units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to rear.
First Floor Return
- Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.18m x 3.63m (17' 0" x 11' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with 'drencher' shower head. Chrome heated towel rail. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with tiled splashback. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 3.76m (14' 6" x 12' 4")
Solid wooden floor. Corniced ceiling.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Fitted with shelves, drawers and hanging space. Oak strip floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'drencher' shower head. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with mirror above.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.42m x 3.58m (14' 6" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.58m x 3.99m (21' 7" x 13' 1")
Feature stained leaded glass window. Corniced ceiling. Access to roof space. (Currently used as Family Room).
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.17m x 4.01m (13' 8" x 13' 2")
- Walk-in shelved hotpress with 'Baxi' gas fired boiler.
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Half tiled walls. Freestanding bath with telephone hand shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with wall mirror above with lighting. Walk-in double shower cubicle with 'drencher' shower head. Corniced ceiling. Tiled floor.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Double electric entrance gates leading to ample tarmac parking to front and side.
Large private mature gardens to front, side and rear in lawn with variety of trees and shrubs, flowerbeds. Patio area to rear and boundary hedging.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.38m x 3.61m (17' 8" x 11' 10")
Up and over door. Light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »