- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Charming End-Terrace Residence Situated In A Highly Popular Residential Location
- Two Well Appointed Bedrooms
- Bright & Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Kitchen / Dining
- Modern High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Yard Perfect For Those Seeking Low Maintenance Outside Space
- Chain Free
Additional InformationThe perfect starter home!
TMC are delighted to present for sale this charming End-Terrace residence, nestled just off the popular Glenburn Road in Dunmurry. Conveniently located within walking distance to a variety of local amenities to include cosy coffee shops, schools and superb transport links to both Belfast & Lisburn city centre.
Well presented throughout this home offers easy low maintenance living, ideal for the busy professional or first time buyer. Internally the property has been modernised throughout, the ground floors offers excellent open plan living, the bright lounge is complimented by an attractive fireplace with open fire this leads into a modern high gloss fitted kitchen with casual dining area. Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite. A rear yard provides that additional outside space every buyer requires.
Competitively priced this home is sure to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers, prompt viewing is a must to avoid any disappointment!
- 6.07m x 3.96m (19' 11" x 13' 0")
Feature fireplace with brick surround & hearth, open fire, laminate wood flooring, double panelled raditator. Open to:
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- Excellent range of high gloss low level units, Formica work surfaces, 4 ring ceramic hob & electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel bowl sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer space, laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.05m (12' 11" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.36m x 2.08m (7' 9" x 6' 10")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls, recessed spot lighting, Chrome towel radiator.
- Rear yard, oil fired central heating boiler, PVC oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
71st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »