- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed And Well Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms ( Master Ensuite )
- Luxury FIrst Floor Family Bathroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Private, Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn
- Driveway Parking To Front
- Intruder Alarm System
- Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- Lisburn City Centre Easily Accessible
- Popular And Establish New Development
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationThis recently constructed semi-detached family home is well positioned with the popular Magheralave Meadows Development. The property offers ease of access to a range of amenities and Lisburn City Centre is easily accessible.
The property comprises of a bright and spacious living room, kitchen with dining area and W.C cloakroom on the ground floor. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms ( master with ensuite shower room ) and a family bathroom in contemporary white suite.
The property further benefits from a brick pavior driveway and front and rear gardens laid in laswn.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door, tiled floor, under stair storage
- W.C CLOAKS:
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps and tiled splash back, extractor fan
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.68m (13' 1" x 12' 1")
Feature gas fire with stone surround
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.03m x 2.79m (16' 6" x 9' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units with chrome handles and feature under lighting, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with chrome extractor fan over, tiled floor, spot lighting
- Roof space access, linen closet
- Panel bath with chome taps, low flush w.c, wall hung wash hand basin with chrome taps, heated chrome towel radiator, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.95m (12' 5" x 9' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and chrome taps, tiled floor, spot lighting
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.04m x 2.57m (13' 3" x 8' 5")
Measurement at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.34m (9' 6" x 7' 8")
- Front garden in law.
Brick paviour driveway parking.
Private, enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with timber fence surround.
Travelling on Kirkwoods Road towards Lisburn turn right onto Magheralave Road then right into Magheralave Meadows.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »