This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Spacious three bedroom semi detached home
- Lounge with freestanding gas stove
- Modern upgraded kitchen with a range of fitted appliances
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite and built in wardrobe
- Three piece family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Rear garden mostly laid in lawn with patio area
58 Lisnisky Walk, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this meticulously maintained semi-detached family home. The spacious accommodation extends to 1070 sq/ft to include three bedrooms and with modern interior finished to the highest of standards. Set within this highly regarded development of similar homes ideally located to local schools and amenities in surrounding towns such as Armagh and Lurgan. Internally this home provides bright and spacious family accommodation and is one not to be missed.
Located just off the Old Lurgan Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Alarm control panel. Access to first floor.
- WC 6' 7'' x 2' 11'' (2.01m x 0.89m
- Modern white sanity ware comprising of close coupled WC, wash hand basin and pedestal. Tiled splash back and flooring. Single panel radiator. Extractor fan.
- Living Room 14' 5'' x 11' 7'' (4.39m x 3.53m)
- Free standing gas stove. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 11' 7'' x 14' 1'' (3.53m x 4.29m)
- Modern oak style high and low level kitchen. Unit under lighting. Extensive range of storage cupboards. Integrated oven, four ring ceramic hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel extractor canopy and sink & drainage unit. Bay window. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Utility room 7' 8'' x 6' 7'' (2.34m x 2.01m)
- High and low level units with stainless steel sink. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Extractor fan. Access to rear and storage cupboard.
- First Floor Landing
- Hotpress. Access to roof space.
- Master bedroom 14' 6'' x 11' 9'' (4.42m x 3.58m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Walk in wardrobe. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 6' 3'' x 4' 1'' (1.90m x 1.24m) Excluding Shower
- Front aspect. Modern three piece suite comprising of; glazed shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10' 1'' x 9' 6'' (3.07m x 2.89m)
- Rear aspect. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 1'' x 8' 5'' (3.07m x 2.56m)
- Rear aspect. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator
- Family Bathroom 8' 1'' x 6' 5'' (2.46m x 1.95m)
- Three piece suite including; WC, wash hand basin and pedestal. ‘P’ shape bath with mains shower and glass partition. Tiled flooring, shower enclosure and splashback. Single panel radiator. Extractor fan.
- Front pebbled driveway with small lawn area. Rear garden laid out in mostly lawn with decorative paving area. Panel fence around along with matching brick privacy wall.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views