- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Period Semi Detached Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom in White Suite
- Double & Single Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Built-in Bedroom Furniture
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationAttractive Period Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Position Within This Most Popular Location
Holding a mature site within this most popular and sought after location this attractive red brick period semi detached residence will have immediate appeal. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite with disabled shower. The dwelling further offers built-in bedroom furniture to bedroom 1 & 2, the windows are a mix of double and single glazed windows, gas central heating, feature shuttered windows, pvc fascia and eaves and has been re-roofed. A detached brick garage and mature gardens combines with a most convenient location with leading schools and public transport, excellent shopping all within walking distance.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, under stairs cloaks, concealed gas boiler, alarm.
- Lounge 4.45 x 3.27 (14'7" x 10'9")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.27 x 3.69 (10'9" x 12'1")
- Tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.16 x 1.77 (16'11" x 5'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising disabled shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled and part pvc panelled walls, double panelled radiator, airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 3.01 (12'4" x 9'11")
- Range of built-in slide robes, shelving, wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 3.01 (12'0" x 9'11")
- Extensive range of built-in robes and dresser unit, panelled radiator, wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.10 x 2.55 (6'11" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 4.16 x 7.40 (13'8" x 24'3")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, tarmac driveway, outside light and tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »