- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Backs onto Cherryvale Playing Fields
- Three Bedrooms
- Plus developed Roof space
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs w/c
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating/Partial Double Glazed
- Integral Semi Detached Garage
Situated just off Rosetta Road, this detached home offers convenience to the local amenities of the Ormeau Road, with its bustling café culture and recreation and sports facilities at Ormeau and Cherryvale Park. This particular home has the added bonus of backing onto Cherryvale which also means it captures the afternoon and early evening sun. The property itself has been extended to the rear to incorporating a larger living room and kitchen, whilst retaining the original reception room to the front with the rounded bay, wood panelled hallway and downstairs w/c. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, a coloured bathroom suite and developed roof space. Outside there is a driveway with ample parking leading to attached garage and mature, enclosed rear garden and patio area. The property does require some modernisation however represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to purchase a home in this location that they add their own finish or extend to suit their own needs.
- The accommodation comprises
- Stained glass front door with fan light to entrance porch, terracotta tiled floor, glass panned inner door to hallway
- Entrance hall
- Wood Panelling
- Downstairs w/c
- Downstairs w/c and sink unit
- Lounge 14'7 x 12'9 (4.45m x 3.89m)
- Into wood panelled bay. Tiled fire place.
- Extended Living Room / Dining Room 22'6 x 12'0 (6.86m x 3.66m)
- At widest points. Hole in wall fire place with wooden surround, tiled hearth. Glass panelled sliding doors to patio / garden
- Extended Living Room / Dining Room
- Extended Kitchen 22'5 x 6'9 (6.83m x 2.06m)
- Range of fitted units, formica work surfaces, built in four ring hob and under oven, over head extractor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, access to garage/utility.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 14'9 x 11'6 (4.50m x 3.51m)
- Into wood panelled Bay. Mirrored sliding robes.
- Bedroom Two 13'2 x 11'1 (4.01m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom Three 8'6 x 7'6 (2.59m x 2.29m)
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising corner bath with Triton shower unit above, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w/c, tiled walls, hot press
- Access to roof space via permanent staircase
- Roof space 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Floored with light and power and window, storage into eaves.
- Driveway with ample parking to front, leading to attached garage.
- Integral garage (attached to next doors garage) 11'1 x 8'4 (3.38m x 2.54m)
- Up and over door. Garage is split with a utility area to the rear (11'5 x 8'0) sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and housing oil boiler.
- Outside rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns with a mature range of plants trees and shrubs. Garden backs onto to Cherryvale Playing fields.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »