- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Recently Refurbished Terraced Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Paved Front
This mid terrace property, located just off Tates Avenue in South Belfast has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout and is ready to move into. The property benefits from newly installed gas fired central heating, partial re-wiring, newly fitted kitchen & bathroom suite and laminate wood flooring throughout. Comprising spacious accommodation to include living room, contemporary kitchen with dining area, modern white bathroom suite and two excellent double bedrooms both with built in storage, the property also benefits from an enclosed, good sized garden to rear in lawn and paved front. PVC double glazed windows are also in place. Properties in the surrounding area have been selling fast recently therefore early viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door with glass inset.
- LIVING ROOM 13'6 x 11'3 (4.11m x 3.43m)
- Laminate wood floor. Feature bay window.
- LIVING ROOM
- KITCHEN / DINING 14'5 x 11'1 (4.39m x 3.38m)
- Contemporary kitchen comprising range of high and low level units, integrated oven, 4 ring hob and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, laminate wood floor. Open plan to dining area.
- DINING AREA
- REAR HALLWAY
- Gas fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Newly fitted white suite comprising panel bath with gas shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 14'6 x 11'3 (4.42m x 3.43m)
- Laminate wood floor. Built in robe.
- BEDROOM TWO 14'7 x 11'1 (4.45m x 3.38m)
- Laminate wood floor. Built in robe.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Enclosed spacious garden to rear in lawn. Paved front.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »