This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Comfortable Lounge
- Oil Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- EPC D56
- Requiring Modernisation
- Will Appeal To First Time Buyers Or Investors
- Convenient Location
Located just between Tates Avenue and the Donegall Road, this mid terrace property offers convenience to a range of amenities including walking distance to Belfast City Centre. The property offers great potential and viewing is highly recommended. Currently, the accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, comfortable living room, kitchen with dining area and ground floor bathroom suite. Oil fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. This home is likely to appeal to both first time buyers and investors.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- LIVING ROOM 13'6 x 11'3 (4.11m x 3.43m)
- KITCHEN / DINING 14'6 x 11'1 (4.42m x 3.38m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Storage off.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin, tiled bath.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 14'6 x 11'3 (4.42m x 3.43m)
- Built in robes.
- BEDROOM TWO 14'7 x 11'1 (4.45m x 3.38m)
- Small garden area to front, enclosed rear.
(in last 30 days)
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »