This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached House
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Rural Location
Additional InformationThis delightful detached bungalow enjoys a private mature country setting with the excellent family accommodation being complimented by spacious gardens providing scope to relax, entertain and play! The high quality internal specification enhances the lifestyle benefits with country walks enabling the flora and fauna to be investigated and appreciated.
All white goods, carpets and curtains are included in this sale.
- Entrance Hall
- Double wooden doors into entrance hall; tiled floor; lattice effect double glazed windows
- Lounge 14'09" x 22' 08" (4.50m x 6.71m 0.20m)
- Double doors into lounge with feature marble fireplace, spotlights and lattice effect double glazed windows. Piped for gas fire.
- Living Room 13'07" x 13'04" (4.14m x 4.06m)
- Feature dark wooden fireplace with slate hearth and brass surround.
Patio doors opening into conservatory.
- Conservatory 15'04" x 21'11" (4.67m x 6.68m)
- A fabulous large conservatory with tiled floor and double doors leading to paved patio at the back of the house; and another door leading through to the front garden.
- Kitchen 15'11" x 9'08" (4.85m x 2.95m)
- A fitted kitchen with high and low level wooden units with feature belfast sink, wooden drainer and brass taps. Electric hob and double oven. The worktop and splashback are tiled as is the floor. There is also decorative brickwork with glazed units and display shelving.
- Utility Room 7'03" x 8'04" (2.21m x 2.54m)
- High and low level units including glazed units and display areas. A belfast sink with brass taps and wooden drainer and worktop. Dishwasher; fridge and freezer included in the sale. Back door to patio.
- Dining Room 26'10" x 10'07" (8.18m x 3.23m)
- Lattice effect windows and two doors into the room. It would be possible to divide this room into a dining room and smaller bedroom.
- Cloakroom with hanging space.
- Hot Press
- Bathroom downstairs 8' x 10'08" (2.44m x 3.25m)
- Antique style free standing bath with brass claw feet and brass taps and shower; antique style pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Partial wood panelling and partially tiled walls. Marble tiled floor.
- Master bedroom with ensuite. 14'11" x 10'08" (4.55m x 3.25m)
- Ensuite - Shower cubicle; marble wash hand basin and cupboard unit and WC. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 2 11' x 10'03" (3.35m x 3.12m)
- Built-in shelving.
- Door through to double garage.
- Upstairs - with feature beams and velux windows
- Bedroom 3 13'08" x 16'09" (4.17m x 5.11m)
- Storage into eaves. Decorative roof beams
- Bedroom 4 9'01" x 15'10" (2.77m x 4.83m)
- Storage into eaves. Built-in robe and shelving. Decorative roof beams
- Hallway - storage into eaves
- Bathroom upstairs
- Fully tiled double shower. Feature bath with tiled surround. Pedestal sink and WC. Storage into eaves. Velux window. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 5 14'02" 13'06" (4.32m 4.11m)
- Roof beams. Storage into eaves. Walk-in robe.
- Back Patio
- Large paved back patio leading to conservatory.
- Double Garage 19'11" x 19'06" (6.07m x 5.94m)
- Including Washing Machine.
- Rear and Side Garden
- In lawns and shrubs
- Front Gardens view 1
- Sweeping tarmac driveway to extensive beautifully presented front gardens in lawns with gazebo; shrubbery, trees and hedging.
- Front Gardens view 2
- Front Gardens view 3
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views