- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding Extended Detached Family Home in Prime Residential Location
- Excellent Commuter Access to Belfast City Centre & Lisburn
- Conveniently Positioned for Local Schools
- Superb Accommodation with Bright & Tasteful Decor Throughout
- Drawing Room, Dining Room & Large Family Kitchen with Dining Area
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Magnificent Master Suite & Shower Room
- Family Bathroom, Ground Floor WC Facility
- Separate Utility Room & Office
- 2 Extensive Detached Garages with Range of Options for a Variety of Uses
- Large Rear Courtyard Style Garden with Extensive Areas of Brick Paviors & Artificial Grass
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationAn outstanding extended detached family home in a prime residential location with good access for the city bound commuter to both Belfast and Lisburn. Similarly well positioned for popular local schools in the Dunmurry vicinity.
The excellent accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a drawing room, dining room and superb modern kitchen and dining area. Upstairs are four well proportioned bedrooms including a spacious master suite with ensuite area of built-in wardrobes and adjoining ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from a ground floor wc facility, utility room, office/study, uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and two extended detached garages that offer a range of potential uses for prospective purchasers.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect flooring.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.01m x 3.48m (23' 0" x 11' 5")
Superb marble and polished granite fireplace with inset and hearth, laminate wood effect flooring, Bi-folding doors to rear garden area.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.35m (13' 0" x 11' 0")
Laminate wood effect flooring. Double doors with feature glazed panels to . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & DINING AREA:
- 6.4m x 3.23m (21' 0" x 10' 7")
Magnificent range of high and low level units, stainless steel extractor canopy and fan over, 5 gas hob, built-in double oven, single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tongue and groove ceiling with low voltage spotlights, dining area.
- MASTER BEDROOM & DRESSING ROOM AREA:
- 7.62m x 3.28m (25' 0" x 10' 9")
Extensive range of built-in furniture.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- 3.35m x 2.74m (11' 0" x 9' 5")
Access to bedroom 4, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 2.72m (9' 0" x 8' 11")
Laminate wood effect floor, range of built-in furniture.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.51m (12' 0" x 11' 6")
Extensive range of built-in furniture, laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 2.87m (11' 0" x 9' 5")
Wash hand basin, laminate wood effect floor.
- Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail style radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 1.83m (9' 0" x 6' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine, gas fired boiler, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
- EXTENSIVE THREE CAR GARAGE:
- 11.84m x 3.m (38' 10" x 9' 10")
Metal up and over door, light and power.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.32m x 4.88m (24' 0" x 16' 0")
Metal up and over door, light and power.
- GARDEN SHED/PLAYROOM:
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.59m (9' 11" x 8' 6")
- Raised garden/patio area with artifical lawn.
Travelling on Upper Dunmurry Lane from Dunmurry, Credenhill Park is on the left hand side just before the junction with Old Golf Course Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »