- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious mid terrace home
- Three good size bedrooms
- Comfortable lounge
- Fitted kitchen opening to
- Dining area
- 1st floor shower suite
- Oil heating
- Double glazed windows
- Lawn gardens to the front
- Low maintenance garden to rear
We are delighted to offer for sale a very deceptive mid terrace home, that is positioned within one of this popular areas most sought after setting, close to an array of amenities, including local shops, schools, churches as well as bus and arterial routes. The family size accommodation offers well proportioned room sizes, with 3 bedrooms, all which can accommodate double beds, a comfortable lounge, fitted kitchen which is open to the dining room, and a shower suite. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear. Finished with oil heating (new boiler 2014) double glazed windows, it is a home that does really need to be viewed to be appreciated, and one we feel will be of instant appeal to the many chain free buyers looking to invest / take their first steps upon the property ladder.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring. Under stair storage area.
- Lounge 14'1 x 12'10 (4.29m x 3.91m)
- Marble fireplace with raised hearth, housing an open fire Laminate floor.
- Kitchen / dining area 18'11 x 13'1 (5.77m x 3.99m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, 4 ring hob and electric oven, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, breakfast bar area, open to
- Laminate flooring.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Bedroom 1 14'3 x 12'3 (4.34m x 3.73m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 12'9 x 9'7 (3.89m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3 9'9 x 8'11 (2.97m x 2.72m)
- Built in robe.
- Shower room 6'4 x 6'1 (1.93m x 1.85m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with Triton Cara shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlights. Chrome towel rail.
- Front gardens
- Garden to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Flagged patio to the rear, raised flower beds, outhouse housing oil fired boiler, light and power.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »