This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Hallway with pine balustrade staircase.
- Lounge with multi fuel stove unit.
- Dining room - could be used as Bedroom 5.
- Bathroom with newly fitted suite and electric shower.
- Kitchen includes range of Shaker style units.
- ‘Lean-to’ with uPVC double glazed windows.
- Landing with Velux window and pine handrail.
- Four bedrooms, two to each floor.
- Hardwood double glazed windows.
- Upgraded oil heating system with link up from stove.
- Recently rewired.
- Pine internal doors, architrave and skirting.
- Detached Garage, with roller door.
- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles.
- Extensive rear garden, with patio, lawn and decking.
- Immediate to Camphill Primary School.
- Convenient to Ballymena and main commuter roads.
Positioned on an extensive elevated site with stunning views across Ballymena, this spacious chalet bungalow has recently been renovated and refurbished by the current owners, who have created a stylish home finished to a modern standard. Completely rewired with a first floor conversion, the property also benefits from a refitted contemporary bathroom suite, Walnut laminate flooring, multi fuel stove unit connected to the oil heating system. With tarmac parking for numerous vehicles and lawn, patio and decking areas to the rear, internally accommodation can suit 5 Bedrooms with 1 Reception room, or 4 Beds and 2. Superbly located close to main commuter roads and immediate to Camphill Primary School, this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a superior standard of home in an extremely popular location.
Entrance Hall :- Walnut laminate wooden flooring. Pine balustrade staircase. French glass doors.
Lounge 5.03m x 3.84m (16’6’’ x 12’7’’) :- Walnut laminate wooden flooring. Fireplace with pine beam mantle and posts. Multi fuel stove unit with connection to heating system, heating water and radiators.
Dining room 3.48m x 3.33m (11’5” x 10’11”) :- Walnut laminate wooden flooring. Could be Bedroom 5.
Bedroom 1 2.64m x .2.41m (8’8” x 7’11”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. Storage cupboard off.
Bedroom 2 2.57m x 2.57m (8’5” x 8’5”):- Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2.31m x 1.45m (7’7” x 4’9”) :- Includes recently fitted three piece suite comprising lfwc, whb and bath. Chrome accessories. Electric shower over bath. Fully tiled walls and floor.
Kitchen 3.48m x 3.17m (11’5” x 10’5”) :- Includes range of eye and low level Shaker style units in Beech with chrome. Stainless steel sink unit with mosaic tiling to units. Built in hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge. Tiled flooring.
‘Lean-to’ 3.05m x 2.62m (10’0” x 8’7”) :- Laminate wooden flooring. uPVC double glazed windows and sliding door.
Landing :- Walnut laminate wooden flooring. Pine handrail. Velux window.
Bedroom 3 3.61m x .3.48m (11’10” x 11’5”) :- Walnut laminate wooden flooring. Eaves storage. Velux window.
Bedroom 4 3.63m x 2.51m (11’11” x 8’3”):- Walnut laminate wooden flooring.
Detached Garage 6.50m x 4.19m (21’4” x 13’9”):- Roller door.
Front :- Flagged walkway with granite steps. Laid in lawn. Flower beds laid in decorative stone with mature shrubs.
Side :- Tarmac parking area for numerous vehicles.
Rear :- Concrete yard. Natural stone beds, laid in decorative stone beds with mature shrubs. Raised patio and decking area.
Upper area laid in lawn with flagged walkway. Enclosed with wooden fencing.
• 1100 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £790.72
• Long leasehold assumed - £14 p.a (approx)
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have
not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views