- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms Master En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining
- Utility Room/Downstairs W/C
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This excellent semi-detached home boasts four bedrooms (master with en-suite), spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining, utility room and contemporary bathroom suite. Further benefitting from gas fired central heating, double glazing, off street parking and an excellent enclosed garden to rear, this property warrants early viewing.
- Wood panelled front door with fan light to entrance hall.
- Down-stairs w.c.
- Low flush w.c Sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 17'5 x 12'4 (5.31m x 3.76m)
- Marble fire-place with decorative wooden surround. Cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen / Dining 20'4 x 14'5 (6.20m x 4.39m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, walnut effect work tops , built in 4 ring hob, stainless overhead extractor fan, Neff double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Utility Area
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in storage.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'1 x 10'10 (3.99m x 3.30m)
- Comprising walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'6 x 9'2 (3.81m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom Three 10'10 x 7'7 (3.30m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom Four 8'6 x 7'7 (2.59m x 2.31m)
- Built in shelving.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Separate corner shower cubicle with shoer unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Outside Front
- Brick paved driveway to the front.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear and side gardens bordered by timber fencing,
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »