- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining
- Downstairs W/C
- Utility Room
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Block Paved Driveway
- Excellent South Facing Garden
Additional InformationThis semi detached home is situated off the Saintfield Road in South East Belfast, just opposite the Park and Ride facility which provides an easy commute into and out of Belfast. Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda are within easy reach, offering superb choice and convenience, as well as being in the catchment of leading schools both primary and post primary. This particular property is one of the larger semi detached homes comprising four bedrooms, master with en-suite, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen / dining with built in appliances, utility room, downstairs w/c and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on the first floor.
Outside the property benefits from a block paved driveway with ample parking and fantastic enclosed south facing rear garden. An excellent family home in a popular residential location.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Panelled front door with fan light to entrance hall.
- Downstairs W/C
- Low flush w.c Sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Spacious Lounge 17'5 x 12'4 (5.31m x 3.76m)
- Granite fire-place with decorative wooden surround, piped for gas fire. Cornice ceiling.
- Fitted Kitchen Dining 20'4 x 14'5 (6.20m x 4.39m)
- (at widest points) Full range of high and low level units, walnut effect work tops , built in 4 ring hob, stainless overhead extractor fan, Neff double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Utility Room
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in storage.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 13'1 x 10'10 (3.99m x 3.30m)
- Comprising walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'6 x 9'2 (3.81m x 2.79m)
- Bedroom Three 10'10 x 7'7 (3.30m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom Four 8'6 x 7'7 (2.59m x 2.31m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Separate corner shower cubicle with shower unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Hot press and access to roof space
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns.
Block paved driveway with ample parking to front and side.
- Outside Rear
- From kitchen / dining there is direct access to flagged patio area and superb, south facing rear garden laid in lawns, bordered by timber fencing,
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »