- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Period End Townhouse
- Many Leading Schools On The Doorstep Including Campbell College, Strathearn, Bloomfield Collegiate, Belmont, Penrhyn, Strandtown & Greenwood
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Car Parking To Front & Side
- Two Garages
- Paved Patio and Gardens Area To Rear and Side
- Commercial Potential Available - Or Potential Building Site (Subject To Usual Planning Consents) Or For The Growing Family Alike
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Additional InformationA most impressive red brick double fronted end townhouse in the heart of the ever popular Belmont area of East Belfast. The property requires modernisation although there has been some recent updating. Two garages to the rear may also lend themselves as a potential site (subject to local authority approval).
The property offers excellent potential throughout for both residential and small commercial use (subject to usual planning consents). Located on the corner of the Belmont Park and Belmont Church Road, just under three miles to Belfast City Centre, this home has several main arterial routes close at hand.
Internally, the property features an entrance hall, three reception rooms, kitchen with dining area, four bedrooms, family bathroom, and separate WC. The property offers generous accommodation, and leaves any purchaser a blank canvas to change as they see fit.
Externally, the property enjoys excellent frontage with parking space and a side driveway off Belmont Park which in turn leads to large timber garages. In addition to this there is a Conservatory/Utility Room, paved patio and gardens to the front, rear and side, ideal space for entertaining. Early consideration is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Corniced ceiling. Lead stained glass.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.52m x 4.52m (14' 10" x 14' 10")
Lead stained glass upper panes. Tiled fireplace.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.32m (14' 9" x 14' 2")
French double doors to rear.
- 4.47m x 2.87m (14' 8" x 9' 5")
Full range of high and low level units with glazed display cabinets.
- RECEPTION (3):
- 5.94m x 4.52m (19' 6" x 14' 10")
- 4.57m x 3.86m (15' 0" x 12' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, with utility area plumbed for washing machine and sink.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.52m x 4.24m (14' 10" x 13' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.96m (13' 4" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.26m x 3.99m (17' 3" x 13' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.54m (11' 0" x 8' 4")
- Recently modernised. White suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap. Fully tiled power shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Heated towel rail. Separate WC.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the front of the property is a small paved garden and to the rear a garden with patio. There is also a side garden.
- Yard with WC.
- TIMBER GARAGES:
- 6.15m x 3.81m (20' 2" x 12' 6")
- ADDITIONAL GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 2.57m (21' 0" x 8' 5")
On the corner of Belmont Park and Belmont Church Avenue
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »