- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached villa
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge & dining area
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Developed roof space
- Oil heating
- Double glazed
- Excellent city views
Situated just off the Upper Knockbreda Road, this attractive semi detached home offers convenience to many local amenities to include Forestside Shopping Centre, leading schools, both primary and post primary and main arterial routes into and out of Belfast. Internally the property does require some cosmetic modernisation, however represents an excellent opportunity for those hoping to purchase a three bedroom home within the BT6 area that they can add their own finishing touch. Externally the property benefits from off street parking, enclosed rear gardens and superb views out over Belfast from the first floor. A chain free sale, early viewing is recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Part tiled floor, timber flooring, under stair storage.
- Lounge / dining 24'1 x 11'1 (7.34m x 3.38m)
- Timber floor, cast iron fireplace with raised hearth, open to
- Dining area
- Timber floor.
- Kitchen 11'2 x 10'6 (3.40m x 3.20m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 11'9 (3.71m x 3.58m)
- Timber flooring, excellent views over the city.
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 10'10 (3.58m x 3.30m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 8'2 x 6'2 (2.49m x 1.88m)
- Roof space 18'1 x 10'4 (5.51m x 3.15m)
- Approached via fixed staircase, roof window, floored, light and power, eaves storage.
- Bathroom 7'4 x 7'3 (2.24m x 2.21m)
- White suit comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Mira Vie shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, tiled floor, hot press.
- Driveway to the front providing off road parking.
- Gardens to the front and rear laid in lawn, flagged patio area, outside tap, pvc oil tank.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »