- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Mid-Terrace Residence In A Highly Popular & Convenient Location
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Bright & Spacious Lounge With Attractive Fireplace
- Large Solid Oak Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Easily Maintained Front Garden
- Private Enclosed Mature Rear Garden Laid In Lawn
- Fantastic First Time Buyer Purchase
- Chain Free
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to welcome onto the market this charming Mid-Terrace residence situated in a well renowned residential location just off the highly popular Upper Dunmurry Lane. Conveniently located just a few minutes away from Dunmurry Village where you will find a variety of local shops, cosy coffee shops, leading schools and excellent bus and rail services to both Belfast and Lisburn city centre.
Deceptively spacious this home will certainly prove popular to a range of buyers searching a home with little to do but move in and enjoy. The ground floor comprises of a generous lounge with laminate wood flooring and a bright & airy Solid wood kitchen which is open to a casual dining area, perfect for a young family or those who enjoy entertaining. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms and a luxury white bathroom suite which is complimented by porcelain / ceramic tiles and has the added bonus of both bath / shower facilities. Outside benefits from a well manicured front garden and an enclosed mature garden to the rear which is laid in lawn, ideal for those with young children seeking additional outside space. There is also a green open field directly outside the property, again this is a fantastic space for kids to play close to home.
Properties within this location have proved extremely popular over recent months and will not sit on the market for long. Prompt viewing is a must to avoid disappointment!
- Porcelain tiled flooring, wood panelled walls, panelled radiator.
- 4.65m x 3.66m (15' 3" x 12' 0")
Laminate wood flooring, attractive fireplace with mahogany surround, electric fire, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator x 2.
- 5.72m x 3.38m (18' 9" x 11' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units, glass display cupboards, wood work surfaces, 1.5 sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring ceramic hob & electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer space, part tiled walls, part tounge & grove walls, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, PVC door to rear.
- Laminate wood flooring, hotpress, wood panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.66m (13' 10" x 12' 0")
Laminate wood flooring, cornice ceiling, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.95m (10' 4" x 9' 8")
Panelled radiator, stairs to roofspace.
- White suite comprising of free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls, porcelain/ ceramic tiled walls & floorr, chrome towel radiator.
- To the front: Easily maintained garden laid in lawn.
To the rear: Private enclosed garden, laid in lawn, patio area, mature shrubs & trees, PVC oil tank, boiler house with oil fired central heating.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »