58 Abbey Street, Bangor BT20 4JB
Office For Sale
- Ground, First And Second Floor Commercial Premises
- Ground Floor - Approx 593 Sq ft (55.11sqm)
- First Floor - Approx. 244 Sq ft (22.67sqm)
- Second Floor - Approx228 Sq ft (21.19sqm)
- Currently Let At £8,500 P.A. Plus Rates
- Current Rates: £3767.22 for rating year to 31/3/2018
Additional InformationA prominent commercial property on the main arterial route to the Town Centre, close to the Bus and Rail Station. It has benefits from the new Bangor Town Centre Realm Scheme recently completed. Currently let on a long term lease for office use but could equally be suitable for retail use. The property should be of interest to investors too.
- 14.2m x 4.06m (46' 7" x 13' 4")
- 3.28m x 1.52m (10' 9" x 5' 0")
- REAR LOBBY
- With toilet off and access to passage in common to rear.
- FRONT OFFICE:
- 3.7m x 3.22m (12' 2" x 10' 7")
- REAR LOBBY AREA
- 4.06m x 3.35m (13' 4" x 11' 0")
- FRONT ROOM
- 4.06m x 3.2m (13' 4" x 10' 6")
- REAR ROOM
- 3.35m x 2.44m (11' 0" x 8' 0")
Leaving Bangor Town Centre along Abbey Street, the property is located half way along on the right hand side amidst other commercial buildings.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »