- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- The property is situated very close to, and on the same side of the road as, the pedestrian entrance to Bow Street Mall.
- Nearby occupiers include Greggs Bakery, Gordons Chemist, Carphone Warehouse, Danske Bank and Trespass.
- A purchase at the asking price would represent a Net Initial Yield of 6.64%, after purchasers costs and Stamp Duty are taken into account, however once the vacant unit is let this Yield should increase to 9.94%.
- Of the three leases, the next opportunity any of the tenants would have to terminate their lease is in November 2022.
- Please refer to the attached brochure for details on Rates etc.
- 58 Bow Street, Lisburn - EPC Rating - D78
- 60 Bow Street, Lisburn - EPC Rating - C61
- 1st Floor - 58/60 Bow Street, Lisburn - EPC Rating - E108
- 1 Bow Lane, Lisburn - EPC Rating - C66
Prime City Centre Investment, comprising of four separate commercial units, with three being occupied and one being vacant, situated in the centre of Lisburn, close to the junction where Bow Street meets Market Place.
The property comprises of two retail units which front onto Bow Street, a first floor premises, also accessed from Bow Street, and a separate shop, accessed via Bow Lane. The property generates an income of £45,400 per annum, and this should increase to £67,900 per annum once the vacant unit is let.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »