This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Most attractive detached family home
- 3 double bedrooms (2 ensuite) - spacious lounge
- Bespoke hand painted kitchen open plan to casual dining
- Luxurious family bathroom - ceramic tiled walls
- Furnished downstairs cloakroom
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Gas central heating
- Beam Vaccuum System
- Attached garage with utility area
- Enclosed brick paved garden to rear
Additional InformationA most impressive detached residence occupying a delightful cul-de-sac off the Antrim Road benefiting from views of Cavehill. No expense has been spared in creating a luxurious and welcoming family home. Built for the present owners to an exacting specification, this superb home combines attractive elevations with an imaginatively designed internal layout offering beautifully appointed accommodation. This truly exceptional property is sure to appeal to a wide cross-section of discerning purchasers seeking a top quality home. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate this fabulous property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage with light.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White wall hung wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage lighting, panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN/ DINING
- 6.71m x 3.76m (22' 0" x 12' 4")
Franke basin 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, granite drainer, cream hand painted kitchen units, grainte worktop, built in Neff under oven, Neff ceramic hob, extractor fan, American fridge/ freezer housing, integrated Candy dishwasher, wine rack, island unit with granite worktop, ceramic tiled floor, 2 double panelled radiators, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, strip lighting, PVC french doors topaved patio.
- EXTENDED LOUNGE
- 6.5m x 3.51m (21' 4" x 11' 6")
Feature Italian marble fireplace with marble hearth, living flame gas fire, cornice ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators, PVC french doors to garden.
- Access to roofspace, low voltage lighting, hotpress, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.47m x 3.07m (14' 8" x 10' 1")
Double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- DRESSING ROOM
- 2.79m x 1.7m (9' 2" x 5' 7")
Low voltage lighting, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.53m x 3.48m (11' 7" x 11' 5")
Double panelled radiator, built in mirror sliderobes, view of Cavehill.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, shower, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 5.54m x 3.05m (18' 2" x 10' 0")
Built in mirror sliderobes, view of Cavehill, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, showerscreen, mixer taps, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- Enclosed brick paved garden to rear. Tap and light.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 7.19m x 3.05m (23' 7" x 10' 0")
Roller door, utility area - single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, gas central heating boiler, Beam cylinder, partially tiled floor, PVC door.
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »