- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period Red Brick Semi Detached Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Corner Site
- Front Garden in Lawn
- Rear Garden in Hard Standing
Additional InformationLuxuriously Appointed Family Home Situated In Ever Popular Location.
Holding a prime main road position within this ever popular section of the Oldpark Road, this attractive red brick semi detached villa is presented to a very high standard. The luxuriously appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, stunning extended modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer with dining area and modern white jacuzzi style bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas fired central heating and uPvc double glazed windows. Gardens front and rear with driveway combine with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
Immediate Internal Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 3.60 x 3.80 (11'10" x 12'6")
- Into bay, wooden fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, wood strip floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, three double panelled radiators.
- Living Room 3.57 x 3.60 (11'9" x 11'10")
- Wooden fireplace, cast iron inset, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bow window, double panelled radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 5.66 x 2.85 (18'7" x 9'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine.
- Dining Area
- First Floor
- Modern white bathroom suite, jacuzzi style bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, built-in cupboard, gas fired central heating boiler, chrome towel radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.47 x 2.69 (11'5" x 8'10")
- Wood strip floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.55 x 3.24 (14'11" x 10'8")
- Into bay, single panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 2.70 x 2.18 (8'10" x 7'2")
- Wood strip floor, mirrored slide robes, single panelled radiator.
- Mature front garden in lawn, rear garden in hard standing, off street car parking to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »